At Least I'm Here With You

(Don't play song yet. It'll ruin the moment)

Laurance's POV 

"But Aphmau! How in the world am I supposed to get Garroth home?" I shout, hearing nothing as a response. Aphmau's eyes widen as her gaze travels behind me. I raise an eyebrow and do the same, seeing my boyfriend wasn't there. My eyes widen and without another word, I run out of the house and I follow the path, calling out Garroth's name. 

"Garroth!" I call. no response. 

"Garroth!!" I call again, no response. I sigh and start searching buildings. I run up the pathway towards a giant purple house. I pound rapidly on the door, earning no answer. I groan and rush towards the docks, calling out for Garroth again. 

"Garroth!!! GARROTH!!!" I shout, and I hear a sobbing in the distance. I turn around and see Garroth in the window of the guard tower, his head on his knees. I bite my lip in pity. I start to walk towards the guard tower, Garroth's sobs making it tempting to run to him and make it all ok. Once I finally make it inside the tower I couldn't take the urge anymore and I climbed up the ladder with full speed. 

Once I made it inside the main area of the tower, my sadness grew. Garroth was sobbing with his knees to his chest and his head on his raised knees. His sobs grew louder as I stepped closer. I finally reached him and I sat down next to him, still terribly tempted to just kiss him to make it all better. 

"Garroth..." I start. His sobs grow louder. I scoot closer to him and put my arms around him, to which he accepts and snuggles into my lap. I start petting his hair gently as I remember a song that definitely represents our situation. I smirk and clear my throat. I wish I had my guitar from home but my voice will do. 

(Play song now!)

"What day is it? and in what month? This clock never seemed so alive," I begin, and the little blondie looked up at me. I smile at him and continue, 

"I can't keep up, and I can't back down I've been losing so much time." Garroth's tears continue to run down his pale cheeks as I sing. 

"'Cause it's you and me, and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose and it's you and me, and all of the people and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you..." I gently place my thumb and my first finger on Garroth's chin, making his eyes meet mine. I smile at him, my own tears building up in my eyes that I let fall down my tan cheeks. 

I look away slightly and continue "All of the things, That I wanna say, just aren't coming out right," I pause. I look back into Garroth's eyes, turning him around so he doesn't need to turn his head almost completely around to look at me. 

"I'm tripping inwards, you got my head spinning, I don't know where to go from here..." I admit, biting my lip gently. I feel two pale hands reach up and cup my cheeks. I look into cerulean eyes full of comfort that smiled at me through its glossiness from Garroth's tears. 

"'Cause it's you and me, and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to prove, And it's you and me, and all of the people and I don't know why," I pause, looking into his eyes lovingly, and I kiss his forehead and his hands fall to my neck. "I can't keep my eyes off of you." He smiles brighter, knowing the next few lines. 

"There's something about you now, that I can't quite figure out," I start again. He starts to tear up again hopefully with happiness this time. I kiss away his tears and let my lips move on their own. 

"Everything he does is beautiful, Everything he does is right." He attaches himself to my torso, making me chuckle again. I run my fingers through his hair and sing again, this time singing a large chunk of the song.