After Effects

Hey guys! Just so you guys know... This is a smut chapter but I will warn when it starts for those who just read this but don't comment. Enjoy those who voted for this! I worked really hard... So enjoy!

Garroth's POV
*after the car ride*
"Laury... Thank you for... For everything... It was amazing." I compliment. He smiles.

"No problem Love~" he says as he reaches over to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me. He moves me into his lap and I start to purr into his neck. He pets my hair as he kisses my neck. I move from his neck and kiss him on his awaiting lips. Our lips move in sync as he opens the door. He pulls away and I let a whimper escape my mouth.

"Didn't I tell you earlier I'd kiss it better?" he says and I feel my face heat up.

He climbs out of the car but i hold onto his neck like a clingy child. He chuckles as I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Alright, I gotta go lay my baby down~" He says and sure enough my face gets even redder.

We're not going to bed right now are we?

He starts to carry me in and he locks the car. I don't slip from his arms as his arm was holding me like I was a child on his arm. He shuffles through his keys and unlocks the door.

As soon as we walk in I jump down from his arms and slide the coat I had on off. I hear a sound of approval from next to me as I start to unbutton my white undershirt.

"That's what I like to see love~" he says and I take the rest of my white shirt off as my face turns a darker red. I feel the familiar touch of Laurance's hand on my lower chest as he rested his head on my upper chest.

"L-Laury..." I say as he shushes me with kisses on my neck.

"Shh... Let me do the work Love." he says and I nod. He shrugs his coat off and tugs his shirt above his head. I feel a sudden feeling of warmth on my upper lip. He looks at me and smirks.

"Love... Your bleeding." he says and I widen my eyes and rush into the kitchen. I yank one of the tissues from the blue box and wipe the blood away. I feel arms wrap around my body as I feel a chin on my neck.

"You look beautiful love~" he says and I feel my face warm up again.

"Um... L-Laury... I... I'll show y-you b-beautiful..." I say as I start to unbuckle my belt. I hear a gasp of approval from the tan boy behind me.

"You sure your ready Love~? Not that I mind.~" he flirts. I shamingly nod and I feel his dirty grin form on his face.

"Well... I did ask..." He says as he grips my hand and runs with me in hand towards the hallway.

I tumble a bit before he opens the bathroom door. I bite my lip.

I want him to do this... Im ready...right?

I let him pull me in and he closes the door.

Smut warning
"Love you know I really wanted to wait for you. I really did try." he says as he brings me into the shower.

What is he doing? Is he just wanting to take a shower with me?
He opens the door to the glass box and I ask
"L-Laury...what are you doing?" I ask and he replies
"Im getting us clean. Im allowed to do that right?~" he asks with his eyebrows cocked. I nod guiltily and he smirks.

I hear the rush of the water as he turns the knob. I move my pants down my legs and rip them off while his back was turned.

When he turns around he smirks again at my now almost naked body.