Prolouge

"Would you like to have a sleepover?Nobody else will be there, just you and me!" Amber excitingly said.

"Sure, anything for you birthday queen!" I said.

Me and Amber had been friends since pre-k, we had been close ever since.

"Yeeeeeeeeees!"

I was excited to go and sleepover Ambers house with no one home. We've never done that before.

Today was Amber's birthday, and I wanted to have as much fun with her until I couldn't.

So that day, we had a blast. We went to the mall and bought anything we wanted by ourselves. Even some cheekys from Victoria's Secret. So that night, we had just as much fun.

Apparently, Ambers parents were going down to the shore house for the weekend so we had the house to ourselves.

We had a bunch of snacks, and played truth or dare.

Later, we changed into our cheekys and spaghetti strap tank tops.

"Wanna look in my sisters room?"

"What if she finds out we looked through her stuff?"

"She won't, believe me."

So we headed out to Amber's sisters room, at first, it looked like a normal college kids room but then we found a movie. "Romance special" it was titled. We decided to watch it because for laughs.

We got back to the room, and popped the disk into the disk holder. It slid back in and a lesbian couple appeared on the screen. They first started making out and then started taking each other's clothes off.

"How about we look at something else." I said pausing it and getting up. We headed back into her sisters room and looked around. In the closet I found a lose floorboard. I took it off and hidden in a hole was a plastic bag with a vibrator, and a strap on. My face turned red.

"What?" Amber said coming over. When she looked in the bag she turned pink. She took the bag and took it her room.

I wondered what she was doing so I followed. But before I could get to her room she pushed me back and said "you wait here." She turned to her room and closed the door.