Party 6

I went inside, put on the dress, took pictures, and sat on the bed. Then I got a text:

Cameron: yo, you going to the after party? Will Amber be going as well?

Me: of course! You?

Cameron: you know it!

Me: I've been practicing my speech all week... I'm so ready!

Cameron: You get'em class prez!

Me: ❤️

*time skip to graduation day*

I was driven to school by my mom and I was dropped off. I walked in my homeroom and everyone stared. The boy's jaws were on the ground and the girls were all dying of circulation cut off. I walked over to my chair and sat down.

"Who's the new girl? Why is she sitting in Gab's seat?" Everybody kept saying this pointing and looking over. I waited and there, in her lace dress came Amber in the door. She sat down next to me, and we started talking.

It wasn't until then we heard Mr. Burkway telling the whole class to get to the auditorium. We went and wait for our names to be called for what ever award we were wining.

Name right after name, one by one we were called.

"The next award goes to a student who had first honor role since the beginning and hasn't missed an assignment. I am talking about of course, Gabriel Rosemary Joseph."

I walked and got my award, and sat back down. Again the awards went out and then, my name was called for the last award.

"Our last award goes to the best of physical education and that award goes to, Arden Cruze, Marcus Miller, Veronica Sawyer, and Gabriel Rosemary Joseph."

Finally I went back to me seat with my two awards and they called us one by one to get our diplomas. I got mine and said thank you.

"Now before we show pictures or anything else, we would like the class president to come up and give a speech."

My heart was racing and my chest felt like it had ten thousand weights on it. I went up on stage with no paper or anything.

"Good morning students, teachers, family and guests. The speech I am telling you now, is not on a piece of paper or on my hand. This speech is coming from the heart. Today is a day we're we can not only celebrate but now we get to close a book and read the next. The new book is called 'life: the chapter of college'. Although our old book of high school ended, this doesn't mean it has to end the series. After the book of college, there will be the book of work and love. Then a book about marriage and children, or just marriage. Then a book about your last years, and then the series ends. Of course there will be books in between called adventures, or nights out. And sure there maybe books tittle 'divorce' or 'death of a loved one' but we still keep pushing on until the last word. We all are starting the college chapter with fun and ease.

I would like to thank my parents and my family for helping me get to this point in my life. I would also like to thank my GIRLFRIEND Amber for all the support she has given me in tough times. But I can't just thank her, I would like to thank my best friend Cameron for all of his support. I can't thank you guys enough for the support and love you've given me. Thank you."

I walked off the stage and gave them both a hug.

"T-thank you, Gabriel. Now we will show a presentation of our now adults."

They showed pictures of us from all different times during the four years of our lives in high school, and then some baby pictures. Then we all descended out and our guest meet us outside.

----------------------------------------------
To be continued