Part Four

That night I passed out thinking about Amber. I hate the fact that I hadn't had sex with a girl before. Last night felt so good, so why didn't I have it sooner?

When I fell asleep, I had a dream about my ex. He came home one day and was horrified, "you've been cheating on me?!" He scream. He came charging at me and we struggle with each other. Then I was thrown out the window. Before I hit the ground I woke up.

I got up, went downstairs to see my parents on the coach. "Hi sweetie!" My mom happily said with joy. "Hi.." I said tired and half asleep. I stayed downstairs for a little, I ate and then went back upstairs.

Amber: morning💕😘👄

Me: morning!😍💕👄

Amber: I was thinking of you last night😋

Me: me too!

Amber: I got so excited, I couldn't help myself. Also I'm going to the mall today, wanna come?

Me: Sure!

Amber: alright I'll pick you up around 6?

Me: Alrighty!

So I got ready for school, and headed out. School was still the same, but I could resist telling my best friend, Cam. He's straight but is supportive of the lgbt+ community. I told him how I'm now dating my best friend and he was super supportive of me.

I got home, and did my homework as usual. I did that and finish and then just watched tv until five rolled around. I went upstairs to see what I have. I decided I would put on a grey skater skirt on with a black shirt. I waited for her text for the rest of the hour.

Amber: I'm here!

I got on my shoes, and left with her to the mall. We were dropped off at the front so we headed inside. Once we got inside, Amber grabbed my hand and pulled to somewhere. I looked to see where we're going and the sigh read "fun time -3-". She let go of my hand when we stepped inside. My first glance at the place, I saw condoms, dildos, gags, and things like that. So we looked around, I looked in the 'toys' section. I grabbed a finger vibrator and a five inch dildo. I went to go find Amber and saw her in the strap on section. In her hand, I saw a bag titled "tomboy pack" inside it was boxers with a whole in the crotch area, and a six inch dildo was in there as well. She also picked out lube for us, and a vibrator. We got our stuff and left. She said that I could keep my sex toys and bring them over when ever.

"Hey, do you wanna come over after this?" She asked.

"Sure! I'll come over anytime babe"

So we went to other stores, and got a bag they had, and hid our toys at the bottom covered in clothes. We went to all different places, and then left with five different bags in our hands.

----------------------------------------------
To be continued