Part 7

I meet my mother outside to a shocked faced. "I'm so proud of you!" She said hugging me.

She took a bunch of pictures of me with the family and my friends, but then she took me to the side away from everyone. My mom hugged me and said "I'm so proud that you have a girlfriend, finally I don't have to worry about you getting pregnant!" She hugged me and then said "but I would advise you to not come home tonight, your father has been drinking all day and probably will murder you. So just go stay at Amber's." She pulled me back to my friends and walked away saying her goodbyes. I waved and we walked to the party.

We had a blast. We played some games, danced to music, and just had a good time. After the party, me and amber decided we didn't want to go to the after party so we went back to her house. Her mom wasn't home nor was anyone.

"What should we do?" She said kicking off her heels.

"I don't know...want to just relax. This day has been rough."

We plopped on her couch and watch our favorite shows. We changed into comfy clothes, since I didn't have anything with me, I used Ambers clothes. Good thing I was just one size up from her, so most of her stuff fit me.

Getting bored we decided to prank called people. We called random pizza places, stores, Businesses, etc.

I dialed some random numbers and finally after like ten thousand random numbers I got a pick up.

"Hello?" The deep voice said

"Hi. I was calling to say that my daughter said she was by your living space yesterday and saw a shady person on your door step watching her pass." I said in an angry soccer mom voice. "Keep your eyes off my daughter!"

The guy was silent except for his heavy breathing. We were about to hang up when he said "What's your name?"

"My name doesn't matter!"

"I think it does, Gabriel."

I jumped back. How does he know my name?! Maybe it's one of the boys who went to my school... I hanged up the phone and looked at Amber. "Do you know him?" I asked

"If we did, his name would have been saved into the phone... How does he know YOUR name?! Are you keeping something from me?!"

"What? No! I'm just confused as you are!" We put back the phone, and continued to watch tv.

An hour later, we get a knock at the door. Amber looks at the camera that's at the door and shrieked. She showed me it was a tall man with a hoodie covering his face.

The rain and thunder didn't help the suspense. It just made it more terrifying. We turned off the lights, and went to her room. Then I got a text:

Cameron: yo could I come over, you mind if I come in?

Me: oh that's you?

Cameron: ?

Cameron: I'm not even there yet...

Cameron: are you okay? What's going on?

Me: DON'T WALK HERE! PLEASE! THERES SOMEONE AT THE DOOR!

Cameron: Do you need me to call the po po?

Me: not yet...

Just as I text that, we hear a bang downstairs and a crash. Amber locks her door and unlocks her window.

Me: CALL THE COPS NOW PLEASE!

"Nine one one, what's your emergency?"

"Hello? My name is Gabriel, and someone just broke in my girlfriends house. I'm will her right now."

"What's the address?"

I gave her the address "what should we do?"

"Do you have any neighbors that are home that you could get to?"

"Yes..."

"Could you get out?"

"I think."

I looked at Amber and she opened the window. Then she installed a small latter, motioning for me to follow. Just then we hear a bang on the door.

We rush to the neighbors house and almost break the door down. The neighbor opened the door and pulled as in.

When we explained what was going on threw tears, Mr. Woodbury ran over to the house.

We called our parents and they came rushing home also the police came. They took out a man that looked familiar, but I didn't know.