Part two

"You what?!" Amber said shock

"Uh I love you...."

Amber blushed, she locked lips with me and we made out. We stopped and passed out on the bed.

We wake up the next morning. "Hi babe" Amber said kissing my neck. I turn around and kissed her.

I had to go home around five o'clock and I look at the clock and I see it's twelve pm. So I get up, and get dressed. "Would you like to go to the diner to eat breakfast?" Amber smiled.

"Sure!" I said excitingly.

So we headed out to the diner, sat down at our table and ordered our food. I remember what happened last night, and how I said I loved her.

"What's wrong?" Amber said waving her hand in my face.

"Remember last night?"

"Yeah..."

"Remember how I said I loved you?"

"Yup..."

"Well... I was wondering if-" I was cut off by Ambers finger.

"I love you too." She said blushing.

"R-really?"

"Really." She said serious.

I looked at her with a confused but happy face. She grabbed my hand.

"I've wanted to be with you for a while actually... and I don't know if you want to... but I don't want to be friends anymore... I want you to be my girlfriend forever. I mean... if you want to. We're going to the same college, and will practically be in the same classes... So we won't be apart."

I was shock at what she had to say. I stuttered for a bit before I could get the words "I don't want us to be friends either! I want to be with you forever." She smiled and said "it's official." She kissed my hand and our food came.

It wasn't even in my head that my parents would flip upside down if they knew I had a girlfriend. But I didn't care, I just thought I wouldn't tell them until the wedding.

We ate our food, gave the waiter our check, and left. We walked home holding hands and cuddling and doing that "couple walk" thing. We got some stares but mostly smiles.

When we got back to Ambers house, we sat in her room bored out of our minds. I looked at the clock, it was two-thirty. I was so bored but then I caught Amber doing something in the corner of my eye.

----------------------------------------------
To be continued