Part five

Amber's mom picked us up and dropped us off at the house.

"I'll be back in a bit, just need to get groceries! Don't do anything stupid." She drove off with a smile on her face and a disappointment expression on ours.

So we headed up to her room and tried on our clothes together. We both put on our graduation dress.

Ambers dress was a white lace, nothing to popping, but still looked gorgeous on her.

I decided to go with a dress that I've been wanting to wear. I came out of the bathroom since she wanted to be surprised.

She gasped "Gabriel Rosemary Joseph! I've never seen you in such a beautiful dress before!" She said smiling.

My dress was a black, embroidery halter neck maxi dress design, with white roses scattered around on the dress. I wore black with white poca-dot high heels.

She kissed me all over, me and he were all over each other. But we heard a scream. No, not from Ambers sister... but her mom.

Apparently we took so much time with our stuff, three hours already passed afterwards. We both got off at each when her mother came stopping over.

"What are you doing?! Why were you all over each other kissing and why were are you in these really beautiful outfits, oh my god there so pretty!" She said looking at our dresses.

"Uh we are-"

"Wait I'm getting distracted, now answer my first two questions!"

"Well," Amber said embarrassed. "We kissed, and we realized we love each other... and we didn't want you guys to know so we kept up the 'best friends' act ever since..."

"When did the kiss happen?!"

"On the night of the sleepover we had..."

"Wait wasn't that not even two days ago?"

"Yeah..."

She sat there confused "wait I was about to tell you off for not telling me when this only happened like a day ago? I'm so proud of you guys! Don't worry Gab I won't tell your parents, or your family." She said smiling. "You see Gab, Amber would always be alone or by herself and when she had a boyfriend she would still be sad. But ever since that sleepover over, she's a new person. She just has more energy in her. " She hugged us "I'm so happy!"

We hugged her and she took a picture of us and we went back to Ambers room and just laid there.

We took off each other's clothes and put on what we had on before, and I got everything ready. An hour later my mom came and picked us up.

"How was the mall?" She asked

"Good-good, I picked out my graduation dress..."

"Really?! I would love to see it!"

"I have a picture of it with Amber, her mom took it."

"I bet you girls look amazing."

"Ya we really did."

Once we pulled into a spot my mom parked the car and pulled out my phone. "Let me see!" I showed her the picture and she screamed. "Gabby you look so good!!" She was so happy. "I want you to put it back on for me!

----------------------------------------------
To be continued