Part one

I hear her call "I'm ready" so I went inside. There she was, on her bed, naked, with her legs spread wide open for me.

"Come here."

I felt my cheekys begin to drip, I was wet. I came to her looking at her stunned. She got up and pushed me on the bed, "I want to please you" she said flirtatious. I was pink, my whole lower half and the part I was sitting on was drenched.

"Oh, your ready for me." She rolled her fingers down my panties and started playing with my clit. I moaned, I'd have never had sex with a girl before and it felt better, even better than straight sex.

She pulled my soaking wet panties down and pulled off my tank. She grabbed the vibrator and turned it on. She rubbed it up and down my clit, I moaned louder. She put the vibrator to the side and pulled out a double edge dildo. I grabbed it and shoved it up her pussy. She took the other end and shoved it in my pussy. We got on the bed and scissored each other with the dildo. We were both moaning loudly, loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Amber slid out and pulled it out of my pussy. She wiggled around my clit with her tongue. I was gasping for air, "don't stop!" I moaned. She took her finger, and started fingering me.

I stopped her, "it's your birthday, let me please you." So she got on top of the bed and I did the same she did. Then we kelt down me and putting our clits on each other's thighs. We started making out, she shoved her tongue into my mouth searching around. I did the same, and we started grinding on each other's thighs, rubbing our nipples on each other's. During all of this my tight curls bounced around with Ambers locks.

Amber pushed me down, crawled on top of me and sat on my face. I licked and fingered her until I felt her get tight. "Grace!" She screamed and then cam all over my fingers and mouth. I licked it all clean not leaving an ounce left. She got off of me and I got on all fours. She put on the Strap on and fucked me. I felt myself tighten, "I-I love you!" I screamed as I cam on the strap on.