Part three

I caught Amber doing something in the corner of my eye.

She had her hand in her shorts doing an up, down motion. She started moaning.

"Aw let me join in." I said moving in front of her and shoving my hand down there. She moaned and we started to make out. Then she shoved her hand down my booty shorts and did the same. I could feel her slimy fingers rubbing on my clit. I moaned and we both didn't stop.

She was able to chock up "see? When I'm with you, I could never get bored!" She moaned. My hand slid back and I could feel how wet her shorts were. That made me even more wet. We both did this, and finally we started fingering each other. Amber softly bit my lip, making it even more sexy. But then I stopped.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm sorry, but I haft to leave soon and I can't do this right now.." I said sad "I would love to do this... but you know I can't..."

"Ok..." she said sad.

We just instead kept making out, me still putting my hand down her shorts but I didn't let her go down mine. We stopped and we both remembered the porn we saw yesterday, so we decided to put that on, for laughs and giggles but I was going to learn from it.

Before we could get to the part we were up to before, I got a call from my parents.

"We're coming to pick you up early! So get ready!" My mom said.

I said okay, and hanged up. I got my stuff ready, and we decided we would hang out on the porch. So we wanted until my parents came. I said goodbye, blew Amber a secret kiss and waved. We left and went home. While we were in the car, my parents asked the usual "how was it?" And "what did you have for breakfast?" I told them how me and Amber had lots of fun, and we ate at the dinner. But little did they know, I had sex with Amber.

When we got home, I went up to my room and went straight to my computer. I searched "best positions for lesbians" and things like that. I of course deleted my history and I plopped on my bed. I thought about last night and it turned me on. Then I got a text, it was from Amber!

Amber: I had fun last night💕 wanna do that again some time?

Me: sure!

Amber: Cool how about Tuesday?

Me: Of course!

Amber: love you 😘

Me:😍😘❤️💕

I shut off my phone and laid on my bed, fantasizing what we might do. Maybe we might do even more positions, or we might continue from before.

----------------------------------------------

To be continued