PieceKeeper

PieceKeeper, a nickname that Len, Rin, Gumi, Luka, and everyone gave me when Miku's heart is broken.

You see, when a guy hurts her, and breaks her heart, I have to pick up all the broken pieces, and build her up again.

Y/N sat next Miku, his arm around her shoulder as they watch her favorite movie to cheer her up. She had a nasty break up, a guy left in her pieces, and Y/N always has to fix her.

I could hear her sniffles, her eyes were red.

Miku
"Thanks...For...Help".

"No problem".

Resting her head on his shoulder, she smiled, she felt safe near Y/N. She could never ask a better friend than Y/N, he stood by her side thick and thin, no matter what.

Miku
"Your the best friend, any one can have".

Miku
"What would I do without you".

"I like to ask the same question...".

Both of them kept watching the movie, Y/N getting a cover to blanket themselves. Miku nuzzled against Y/N, she still cried a little, in which Y/N wiped her tears.

Miku
"Thanks again".

Didn't know what happen then, I guess we both fell asleep.

I didn't know how long we were out, maybe 5 hours or so, because it was still night when we woke up.

As it turns out, both of them were making out in their sleep, and both of them didn't even know it.

But the entire family knew, even Rin, who passed by to pickup Miku, she was her ride.

Rin and Luka knocked on the door, Paps and Mom and answered​ it.

Mom
"Hey, need Miku?".

Luka
"Yes, where is she?".

Mom
"She's in the movie room with Y/N, they're both asleep last time I checked".

Rin and Luka entered the house, and headed to the living room. They were about to call out Miku until they heard smacking.

Rin
"Y/N?".

Rin and Luka entered, only to find Miku laying on top of Y/N, kissing while asleep.

Rin
"Ooh my God...".

Luka
"Now this deserves a picture".

Mom
"What picture....".

Mom saw Y/N kissing Miku while asleep.

Luka
"They're not gonna remember this at all...".

Rin
"No, but a video will jog their memory".

Rin began recording​ them, Paps entered the movie room....

He saw his grandson being filmed by a girl, while on a couch, kissing someone.

Paps
"Well, I didn't expect him to take this kind of work...But if it makes him happy...I guess i can support him".

Luka
"It's not what it looks like...".

Paps
"Why are you recording my grandson making out with girl, while laying on the couch, under the covers?".

Rin
"We can explain...".