💔Heartbreak💔

Y/N stood near the lunch table, talking with some friends about his performance last night at the building.

Where's Miku, it's not like her to miss lunch, we usually go practice in the band room.

Jake, one of Y/N friends, appeared, he needed help with his instrument.

Jake
"My clarinet keeps jamming everytime I play it".

"Alright, let me take a look at it".

Just then Chelsea and her crew appeared, blocking Y/N and Jake's path.

Chelsea
"We saw your performance last night".

Amy
"And we found it sexy".

"Thanks, I have to go".

Chelsea extends her arm to the side, blocking Y/N again.

Chelsea
"What, you looking for miss blue waffles?".

"That's not her name, and kinda, I haven't seen her all day".

Chelsea
"That's too bad, she found herself a new man, follow me sweetheart".

Y/N followed Chelsea, while Jake tagged along. She took both of them to the gym, behind the stands...Only to see Miku kissing someone...

Chelsea
"See, she wants someone else, and it's not you".

"Miku 💔".

Chelsea
"Now that she's gone, do you want to go with me to the party?".

Y/N stormed off, his eyes narrowed with anger. Jake ran after his friend to calm him down.

Jake
"Wait Y/N!".

Jake grabbed Y/N by the arm, in which Y/N smashed him against the lockers. Everyone looked in fear as Y/N barked at him.

"Leave me alone 💔!!".

Smashing my fist next to his head, I made a huge dent on the lockers, and stormed off towards the band room.

Once there, Y/N ran into the testing room, slammed the door, and screamed in anger. Throwing the chair out of his way, Y/N layed his head against the wall.

"Why...Why him!".

"He's a bad influence!!".

Smashing his fist against​ wall, Y/N attempt to hold back his anger, until, he hears a little knock on the door.

Y/N took a deep breath, and opened it, it was Ariel, a flute player.

Ariel
"You ok Y/N, I heard you screaming at someone".

"I'm fine".

Ariel
"No your not, I can see your cheeks red with anger, tell me what's wrong".

"Ariel I'm ok".

Y/N attempt to walk away, but Ariel stopped him by grabbing his shirt. She then grabbed his hand with her small child-like hands.

Ariel
"Don't make me give you the puppy eyes!".

"Fine, I can't say no to you".

Ariel
"Is it about Miku's new boyfriend?".

"..........".

Ariel
"Yeah, don't know what she sees in him, he's a real bad person".

Ariel
"She deserves someone better, like you Y/N".

"Thanks...".

Ariel
"Maybe she likes bad boys, don't know why, they all end up in jail... Unlike you Y/N...♥".

"Ok, you win, your making me smile".

Ariel
"Since Miku is obviously going with that poor excuse of boyfriend, may I go with you to the party?".

"You sure you want to go?'.

Ariel
"I'm a nerd, but it doesn't mean I don't enjoy parties".

"Ok, I guess I'm taking you then".

Ariel
"Wonderful​....Is this a date Y/N L/N?".

"No, just two friends hanging​ out is all".

Ariel
"That's not what Miku is calling it...".

Ariel
"She's taking him as a date.....".

"Oh 💔....".

Y/N looked down in sadness, in which Ariel tippy toed and kissed him on the cheek. Y/N looked at her blushing, Ariel smiled and winked at him.

Ariel
"Let's make her jealous!".