Until I No Longer Stand

Several weeks have passed, Miku's​ attraction towards Y/N have only grew, but his lover for her is beginning to dwindle. He finally is moving on, but not quite yet, a small part of him still believes​t hat there is a chance.

It's been so long since I could finally smile and laugh, the feeling of rejection and loss finally taken its​ toll

No more being sad, no more crying, I can finally be happy.

Y/N and several friends stopped at a local gas station to refuel and get snacks. Y/N went inside to pay for the gas, until a shady person walked in.

Ariel felt scared, and tugged Y/N by the shirt. Y/N looked towards his side, and wrapped his arm around Ariel.

"Don't worry".

The man was hooded, setting everyone on edge. Out of nowhere, he pulled out a gun, and aimed at at the clerk.

Gunman
"Put the money in bag now or I'll blow your head off!".

Ariel yelped, the gunman turned towards Y/N and ordered him to down and give him his wallet.

"Take it, just don't hurt her!".

The gunman grabbed Ariel's​ purse, in which she tries to fight back, then gunman smacks her on the face.

"Don't touch her!".

I grabbed the man and slammed him against the wall, knocking over stands and a hotdog cart. He head-butted me, sending me back.

The gunman was hit by piping hot cup of coffee, he turned around and aimed directly at Ariel.

Gunman
"Die bitch!".

"Ariel!".

Y/N got up and used his body....To shield Ariel, taking 5 bullets to the back. Blood dripped down to the floor. The gunman barked at the clerk, ordering for the money.

Gunman
"Hurry the hell up!".

"Don't....Give him..one cent...".

Gunman turned around to see Y/N shambling, he aimed his pistol straight at his heart. Ariel began to scream for the man to not shoot.

Ariel
"Please don't kill him!".

Ariel
"I love him ♥!".

"You....Love...Me...".

Gunman
"Get down now or I'll blow you skull out of your head!".

The police are near, the sound of sirens circled​ the area.

Gunman
"Fuck it!".

The gunman fired a round into the heart of Y/N, he fell to the ground hard.

Ariel
"Y/N NO 💔!!".

Bullets raced through the windows and into the gunman, killing him instantly. A literal army of police stormed the gas station, only to find a heart breaking sight.

"A... Ariel....".

Ariel began to hysterically crying as she held Y/N, his blood stained her clothing. Offices ran towards Y/N to apply first aid, but they fear as it is already too late.

Ariel
"Stay with me please!".

Ariel
"Don't go, not yet!".

The officer​s couldn't​ watch, many of them sickened with sadness.

"Ariel.... Miku...".

Ariel
"Miku?!".

"I....Love...Her..".

"I.... Don't...Want...To... Leave her...".

Ariel
"Y/N, you'll be okay, you always get better!".

Ariel kissed Y/N on the lips, sadly for her, he died from blood loss during it. When she pulled back, his eyes were closed shut, and went limp.

Ariel
"NO...NO NO NO NO NO!!!!".

Ariel
"Y/N don't go 💔!".

Officer
"Mam, paramedics are here, you must get back".

Ariel
"Please wake up 💔!".

Officers began to pull Ariel back, she screamed for them to let her go.

Ariel
"Y/N please wake up 💔!".

Officer 2
"Get her out of here!".

Officer 3
"Dear God....".

News about Y/N's death spreaded like wild fire, the entire town was rocked by his death within several hours. Miku however, didn't get the news. Someone else broke it to her.

A Robbery Gone Wrong...

Paps knocked on Miku's door, she opened it to see a old hardened war veteran... crying..

Miku
"Paps.... What's wrong?!".

Paps
"Y/N, he's gone....

Paps
"He was gunned down several hours ago, he was protecting Ariel...".

Miku eye's widened, it didn't take long for her to literally break down in front of him.

Paps
"Don't cry blue...".

Miku
"Y/N 💔!".

Author note

I wanted to cram as much chapters as possible before the weekend ends, so....This story will end soon. Don't worry, there will be separate ending!