Charmer

The Bard, that was my nickname, since...You know...I can charm girls with my music.

Y/N plays the guitar, mesmerizing people around him with the soothing tune. Y/N attracts many admirers, but he always turns them down because he only wants Miku only.

I occasionally play for Miku, one time I went to her house, climb over the fence, and play my lute for Miku. Girls say it's romantic, many wish that I would do it for them.

Y/N is cleaning the instruments in the band room, clarinets, alto and tenor saxophones, french horns, and flutes dotted the room.

Several girls entered the room, none of them were band students, this caused Y/N to look at them with caution. He then noticed something, they were from the cheer squad.

"Can I help you?".

Chelsea
"Yeah, we want to invite you to a party".

"Oh okay, sorry for the look, we don't get cheerleaders or popular people in here that often".

Charlotte
"Really, well you are popular yourself".

"I'm not popular, Miku is popular, I'm just her side kick".

Y/N went back to cleaning​ the instruments, one of the girls walked next to him, and placed her hand on his.

Chelsea
"We can together ♥".

"Excuse me?".

"Well, I'm actually going to bring Miku with me, since she is my partner in crime".

Chelsea
"Why do you waste your time with some girl that won't give you time, would you rather go with someone that wants to give you time ♥".

"Miku is my best friend, she's going with me, like it or not".

Chelsea
"Fine then, hope you like little mis blue waffles".

Both girls left the band room, leaving Y/N speechless.