(Don't) Let go

It's been days since Y/N had his heart destroyed, Ariel, Luka, and Rin grew worried, they thought that he took his own life.

Rather, he layed in bed, doing nothing at all. He wanted to just wither away, simply want to die.

"Miku....

"Miku.....

"Miku......

Someone knocked on the door, in which I gave a go away reply.

Paps
"Kiddo, it's me...".

"Go away...".

Paps
"Let me in, I just want to talk to you".

Y/N got up, and opened the door, it was Paps with a plastic bag full of clothing.

Paps
"Listen, I heard what happened between you and blue".

"I don't want to talk about it...".

Paps
"Kiddo, I had a similar situation like you when I was your age...".

"Really?".

Paps
"When i was 16, I met this girl, I thought she was the one...".

Paps
"I was a young footballer, or should I say soccer player. Anyway, she would always be on my side, rooting for me and helping me. I loved​ her with all my heart...".

"Let me guess, she cheated on you...".

Paps
"Several years later...I got drafted, went across the world to fight a war. everyday I would write letters to her, it's gotten to the point where the mailman got mad at me for writing so many letters".

Paps
"What didn't know was that...She had went against my back and began seeing other men, she thought I'll be dead, she even became pregnant".

Paps
"Sadly for her, I survived, I went back home to warm welcome...And broken heart when I saw her with another man".

"What happened Paps?".

Paps
"Going to jail on the same day you came back from duty wasn't what i expected as a warm welcome...".

Y/N smiled, Paps opened the bag, revealing boxing gloves and shorts.

Paps
"I'm taking you to boxing​ class, it's about time that you should get over her kiddo, you need to focus on yourself and no one else".

Y/N got dressed, and was taken to a local boxing gym near school. Once there, he was welcomed​ by several football players from school. Not only that, but even several trained MMA fighters we're present to great him.

"Find a bag, any bag".

I choose the red one next to a pole, one of the football players from school came by and patted my back.

Jackson
"Heard what happened between you and Miku, forget her bro".

"Thanks".

James
"Hey Bard, you fight?".

Paps
"Hey will soon".

For several hours, Y/N took a rigorous and exhausting training regime. Push ups, sit ups, everything under the sun. As training ended, a MMA fighter came by, and wanted to speak with Y/N.

"No way, your Adam Dawkins, the most feared submission specialist in MMA, and trained under Royce Gracie!".

Adam Dawkins (The Python)
"That's me..".

Adam
"I heard about what to you, I know what it feels like to lose someone...".

"How would you know....".

Adam
"Best friend since childhood choose the bad boy, ring a bell?".

"Yeah...".

Adam
"Yeah, that killed me when she choose him, cried for days. I wanted to her I would do anything to have her, to at least see her again...".

"See her again, what happened...".

Adam
"That punk was speeding down the highway with her at night, asshole wasn't paying attention, and crashed into a barricade...He survived​, but she was launched out of the car, and into the street...Dead on impact...".

Adam
"That happened on my first match, I won by Submission... But that night, it didn't like i won".

"Oh....".

Adam
"Still thinking about her huh?".

"........".

Adam placed his hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Adam
"Look at me son, you are a strong, talented​, popular, handsome, young man in his prime. You don't need to focus on one girl, they is whole world to explore, you will find someone, someone better than her".

Adam
"Why are you wasting your time and strength on her, while she doesn't mind you one bit?".

"I love her...".

Adam
"My girl loved him...But she's six feet under...".

Adam
"Listen son, don't waste your entire life for her, sometimes...You just have to let go".

Paps
"Y/N, someone wants to see you".

Ariel appeared, and hugged Y/N from behind.

Ariel
"Come on dude, you have me, let her go, she isn't worth you time".

Adam's right, I've been wasting my entire life for her, I've done everything for her, but she never returned the favor. Ignore her, cut her off, do everything​ to get her away from me.

Thing is...I don't want to..I love her to much to let go.

I can't give up, not yet at least...

I don't want to let go, I love her.