Prequel: Guardian Angel

Let's go back, way back into childhood. back when Y/N first met Miku...

I remember when I was a little boy, my dad watched over me like a hawk. If I did wrong, he'll punish me, he never spanked me, he didn't dare to harm his own child.

A young 6 year old Y/N watched his father from the computer. He was in Afghanistan, while Y/N and his mother stayed in their home.

Dad
"What's wrong kiddo?".

"It's so lonely here, I haven't meet one kid here...".

Dad
"It'll get better, besides...I have a friend of mine that has daughter that lives nearby".

"What's her name?".

Dad
"Hatsune Miku, they're​ across the street, she's very shy, that's probably the reason why she never leaves her house".

Dad
"I'll promise kiddo, I will come home, we'll go to the concert, don't worry".

"I'm worried for you Daddy, I don't want you to disappear like Uncle John".

Dad
"Uncle John is in a better place, watching over you. I'll be fine, nothings going to happen to me...".

That was lie....

Literally the next day, Dad died from a explosion, saving his fellow soldier from death. Y/N waited by the window of his home everyday, waiting for his dad to return.  He never came back, one night, his mother appeared before him... Crying.

Mom
"Honey.... Daddy's​ went a better place".

".....Like Uncle John...".

Tears enveloped​ in Y/N's eyes, he bolted upstairs, and slammed his door with fury. He began to cry, losing Uncle John and Nana was hard enough, losing dad was devastating.

For the entire night, Y/N looked out into the window, clutching his bear.

A month has passed, Dad's body returned back home for his funeral. Dressed in black, a 7 year old Y/N watched as the casket lowered down.

"Bye... Daddy".

Several troops appeared and gave a gun salute, firing blanks. Several hours passed, Y/N was coming back home.

Y/N couldn't​ take it anymore, losing those who he loved was literally killing him. As soon as he got out of the car, he bolted towards the forest.

Jumping and climbing over logs and overturned trees, he climbed over a rock, and slid down onto a rock surface

Jumping and climbing over logs and overturned trees, he climbed over a rock, and slid down onto a rock surface. He then saw a water fall.

A little girl stood near, singing

Y/N fell in love at first sight, her voice made him forget his sadness, her beauty was in heard of, she was beyond adorable

She accidentally fell in the water, she would've drowned if it wasn't for Y/N jumping and pulling her out. Coughing out water, the girl hugged Y/N.

"Don't, I got your back mam!".

???
"Thanks...".

Y/N took off his blazer, and wrapped it around her to keep her warm. He managed to guide her back, until Mom and Paps found them.

Mom
"Your in big trouble mister!".

Paps
"Wait.... She's wet...".

"She was gonna drown, so I saved her... That's what daddy does... Right?".

Mom
"....Yes...He helps people".

Paps
"Where's​ your a parents little one?".

???
"Over there...".

Paps guided her back home, not before she ran back to Y/N and hugged him.

Miku
"I'm Miku...".

"Hello....".

Miku
"Thank you....".

She ran back to Paps, in which he took her back. Y/N stood there blushing. His heart expanded​ greatly.

"I like you Miku...♥".