Chapter 1: Decoration

I made the cover above and I want to know what you think about it. I have someone making a proper cover for Mark but I don't know if he's seen the request.

Emmalyn p.o.v

"No way! He did not say that."

I respond to my friend Ava as we sat at the table drinking our coffee. Humans have Starbucks, we have Spacemoney.

"Oh yes he did and then she turned around and slapped the poor guy."

Ava said and I laughed. I felt another presence in my mind and I took down my barrier.

'Emmalyn, I need you and Ava to come to the pack house.'

Alpha Altaïr mind linked me.

'Yes alpha, right away alpha.'

I tell him and he leaves. I put a tip on the table for the waitress and Ava and I left. Apparently she got a mind link as well.

We hopped into my 2017 Honda Accord and we drove away. I turned on the radio and my favorite band was playing.

"SKILLET!"

Both Ava and I shout and Ava turns it up louder.

"A hero is gonna save me just in time!"

He sing and I roll the windows down. Ava turns the music up louder and he sing louder.

"SAVE ME JUST IN TIME! SAVE ME JUST IN TIME! WHO'S GONNA FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT WHO'S GONNA HELP THEM SURVIVE? I NEED A HERO!!"

He sing as the song ends. Ava turns the volume down as we pull up closer to the pack house. Luna alex hates loud noises.

I park next to Xander's car and we both hop out. Ava and I walk into the pack house and as soon as we step in Altaïr is sitting there waiting.

"Okay so we need to get straight to the point as I have better stuff to do."

He said as he stood up from his seat.

"As you know every five years a pack hosts and Alpha's ball where the top 30 warrior's and their families come. Same goes for the Alpha's, Beta's, and Gemma's families. But this year as some alphas have found their mates and had children we need this planned out. I am giving you two the responsibility to decorate, organize, and put this whole thing into action."

He says as he pulls out a silver card out of his wallet.

"This here is 10,000 dollars. I want you to use it on everything you will need. The High school gym has been reserved. You have two weeks."

He says as he places the card in my hands. Just then little cole ran around the corner and into my leg.

"Hey sloth."

I speak to him using the nick name I gave him. I call him sloth because he always loves to climb on things and be lazy.

"Emma!"

He shouts as he hugs my leg. Altaïr chuckles and takes Cole off me.  I wave good bye as I walk out of the pack house.

"Sloth?"

Ava asks me as we load back into my car.

"You forget I baby sit him sometimes."

I tell her and she nods. We pull away from the pack house and begin our drive to the high school.