Chapter 7: intresting call

Mark's p.o.v  (same day as chapter 3)

As I pulled into the main city reporters, press, news station people all surrounded me. I drove through until I got to the middle of the city.

There i got out of the car and I was imeaditly flooded with reporters. They all held microphones to my face and made it near impossible to move.

I pushed them out of the way to get to the stage. I made it and walked up to the podium and turned it on.

"I, Alpha Mark am working on a cure. We do not know much about the Black Plague but what we do know is that all werewolf kind can be infected. Only Alpha's, Beta's, and their families are immune. My best scientists, bioengineers, doctors, and forensics are on the case. We are working on finding the causes for this along with working to find a vaccine. We ask you all to stay calm and do not fear."

I tell them and I hear 'Alpha mark' being thrown at me from every direction. I point to a random man in the crowd and he smiles.

"Yes?"

I ask him and everyone settles down a little.

"Have you found out how this Illness is spread?"

He asks me and I sigh. Wow I tend to do that a lot.

"It is air born and touch based."

I tell him and he nods.

"That is all the information I have for you now."

I tell them and I begin my way back to my car. I push my way through until I get there. But when I get there I see it is overrun by people.

I growl but they don't get off or out of my car. I roll my eyes and shift into my wolf.

He has a brown and grey body with a white spot on his left ear, end of his tail, and around his right eye. We are taller than most and bulkier than most.

I growl and a path is cleared for me to run through. I bolt through it and into the forest. From there all I have to do is dodge trees and let my mind wander.

I continue to run until I get back to my house. There i shift behind a tree and get dressed yet again. I'm waring blue jeans and a tight black shirt. I walk into the house and I see Wyatt on the phone.

"Yes alpha kaden, thank you for calling."

Wyatt finished up and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What did kaden want?"

I ask him and he looks into my eyes. Wow he really does have a power aura around him, stronger than any Allied pack alpha.

"He called when he found out there was a united pack alpha here. I answered and we got into talking. I asked him to look for an Emmalyn Chandler."

~~~~~~~~~~
Emmalyn p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~

"But as for you emmalyn, you are a different story."

He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. Even though he can't see me he can tell I'm confused.

"Follow me to my office."

He said as he walked past me. Alex carried cole in front of me and I walked behind them. Xander escorted Ava home for now.

We made it past the stairs and onto Altaïr's office. Altaïr sat behind his desk and took off his mask. Alex and cole followed after but I kept mine on.

"Emmalyn we have recently found out something that we have never heard before."

Altaïr tells me and I take a seat in front of his desk.

"You have heard of the United Packs, right?"

He asked me and I nodded.

"Of course alpha."

I tell him and he leans forward so his arms rest on the desk.

"Well somehow an alpha made his way here. He came from the other side of the realm. He made it through the storms, trials, and battles to get here."

He said and he was about to speak but his phone went off. He picked it up and put it to his ear.

"Alpha Altaïr."

He said into it and he was silent for a little while.

"Alpha Mark, why do you ask?"

He asked as he looked at me.

"That explains it so much. But is he absolutely sure it's her?"

He says again and his eyes meet alex's and he smiles. He looks back to me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"But how did she get here? I know she was from somewhere else, that explains her features."

Altaïr said and he was silent.

"Okay I understand. Here she is."

He says and hands me the phone. I take it from him and put it to my ear.

"H-hello? Emmalyn Chandler speaking."

I speak into the phone and the line is silent for a moment.

"Emmalyn it is alpha Mark. You need to come to the loyalty pack imeaditly. I will meet you there. You are of grave importance and I have someone very important who wants to meet you."

Alpha mark says. His voice is smooth as silk yet gruff at the same time.

"I understand."

I tell him and I hear him sigh.

"Also bring anyone close to you. Pack all your bags as you might not be leaving for a while. Hand me back to Altaïr."

Alpha mark says and I look down at my feet.

"Yes alpha."

I tell him and I pass Altaïr the phone. Altaïr is silent for a moment before he hangs up.

"Looks like we are heading to the loyalty pack."