Chapter 2: news

Emmalyn p.o.v

I bought the white table cloths and black napkins while Ava purchased the bronze ware and lighting stuff. Xander brought in the tables and chairs. We spent a total of 5,000 of Altaïr's dollars.

"So what am I forced to do in the mean time?"

Xander asked us and I sigh.

"As far as I know we still need food."

Ava said and I nodded. I turned back to my laptop and went onto pintrist to look for food ideas.

"How about salad, hamburgers, and BBQ sound?"

Ava asked and I rolled my eyes.

"We need food that would go with the room and we are wolves. Since when do wolves eat salad?"

I told her and she nodded.

"How does chicken, Turkey, and ham sound?"

Xander asks and I shrug.

"Chicken and Turkey sound good. But, ew, ham."

I tell him and he looks back down at his phone.

"I got it!"

I yell and they both look at me.

"The main course is Chicken and turkey. The side dishes are soup and mashed potatoes. Dessert is Cake or ice cream."

I tell them and they nod.

"Drinks?"

They ask me and I smirk.

"Lemonade, water, soda or as sage calls it, Satan, Beer, whisky, or shakes."

I tell them and they agree.

"And where would everyone be staying?"

I ask them and they begin to think.

"How about the hotel down by main street?"

Ava asked and I began to think. Would they have enough rooms to house 4 alphas and lunas, 4 alpha kids, 7 beta males and females, 60 warrior males and their mates and if each couple only have 2 kids?

"How big is it?"

I ask them and Xander shrugs.

"I believe it's around 300 to 400 rooms. Each room has 2 beds."

Ava says and I nod. If each alpha and Luna share a bed with another alpha and Luna in a room that would only mean 4 rooms for them. If one alpha and Luna share a room with a beta pair then we would only need 3 rooms. Then each warrior family would only need one room. 30 times 7 is 210. 210 add 7 is 217. We would only need 217 rooms.

"I looked it up and the hotel has 300 rooms."

Ava says and I smile.

"Good. The hotel will have enough rooms for everyone. Because we will need 217 rooms and if the warriors have more kids we will have enough rooms."

I tell them and they nod. I go onto the hotels website and reserve 250 rooms under Altaïr's name.

That night we all returned home and Ava and I were sitting on the couch. We ate buffalo chicken tenders for supper and are now watching the news.

"This just in alpha Derek and Luna Scarlett have just announced there pregnancy. Here is the live video."

The reporter said and the screen changed to a video.

"I, Alpha Derek am proud to announce the impregnation of luna Scarlett. As I am 21 now I am able to fully take on my role as alpha of nobility. I can only thank alphas kaden and Altaïr for all their support these past four years."

Derek said and I smiled. Luna Scarlett had a proud smile on her face the whole time.

"So did you hear about what's going through the Allied packs?"

Ava asks me as she turns the TV down. I turn to her with a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

I ask her and she turns to me. But the TV interrupted her.

"A recent pandemic has been spreading throughout the Allied packs. It all began in alpha Sage's pack and quickly spread to the Noble, then to the prison, them to the fear packs. This strange illness spreads faster then anything we have ever seen. Alpha Mark has a word to say."

The reporter says and Ava turns the TV back up.

"My best scientists, bioengineers, doctors, and forensics are on the case. We are working on finding the causes for this along with working to find a vaccine. We ask you all to stay calm and do not fear."

Alpha Mark says as he stands at a podium on a stage. The podium has lots of microphones on it.

'Alpha Mark' can be heard by a punch of people. But he calls on one person.

"Have you found out how is spreads?"

The person asks and Mark sighs.

"The illness is both air born and touch."

Mark says and the screen goes black. The sirens can be heard and the TV flashes back on.

"All pack members report to the pack house imeaditly. This is not a drill this is real. Report to the pack house imeaditly."

Alpha Altaïr says as his head is flashed onto the TV. I grab my keys and Ava and I walk outside only to be met by Xander.

"I have been told to escort you two as something has been found out."

Xander says and he leads Ava and I to a black SUV. We climb in and Xander hands is gas masks.