Chapter 6: Larger army

Mark's p.o.v  (1 day before chapter 3)

The past day alpha Wyatt and I have been talking. James and Daniel became the house trouble makers. I think we all grew to fear Thea a good bit, she is acting like a mother. So we all fear her..... greatly.

"DANIEL! JAMES!"

We hear an angry Thea scream and I see a large portion of warriors go into hiding.

One jumped behind the couch while another hid behind the plant. I see one behind the TV and another is hiding behind the trash can. The rest are no where to be seen.

I look back to my right expecting to see alpha Wyatt but no. All I see in an empty space and the door to the cupboard under the sink being shut. That's when I realize I'm the only one out in the open.

A very. Very. Very. Angry Thea stomps into the kitchen. She glares at me and stomps towards me.

"Have you seen Daniel and James?"

She asks in a calm voice. It's scary.

"N-no."

I studder and she looks into my eyes as she tilts her head.

"Are you sure?"

She asks me again and I nod.

"Y-yes ma'am."

I tell her and she stomps past me. In runs Daniel and James. They hand me a bucket, a broom, and a wrench. What were they up to?

"Okay, I am letting everyone know I am taking a shower."

She yells as she walks up the steps.

"Is she gone?"

Wyatt asks and I nod. He climbs out and everyone else comes out of hiding. Soon after a scream is heard and all eyes dart to James and Daniel laughing their heads off.

"What did you do?"

Wyatt asks with fear in his eyes.

"We switched the hot and cold water around."

Daniel says and Wyatt looks at me. The boys look at each other. All four of us bolt out of there as fast as our legs can carry. James and Daniel pick a random room to hide in. Wyatt and I run into my bedroom.

Wyatt somehow managed to fit under my bed. I on the other hand hid in the wall. Yes, my wall has a huge hole in it and I can fit.

We wait about a half an hour till we come out. We slowly leave the room and head back towards the main area.

But when we get there we see warriors and everyone else sitting on the floor in a time out.

"You two!"

She yells but my phone goes off.

"Hello, Alpha Mark?"

I ask into the phone and everyone turns to look at me. Daniel and James walk over to us as well.

"Alpha we found out a few things. The illness is spread by air and touch. It is leathal to all werewolf kind and very high ranking wolves are immune. Alphas, beta's, and there families are immune."

The doctor on the other line tells me.

"Okay, anything else?"

I ask him and he sighs.

"We need this relised into the public. Otherwise that's all."

He says and I hang up.

"So?"

James asks me and I smile.

"We know how it's spread and who is immune."

I tell them and they all cheer.

"It's spread by air and touch. Alphas, beta's, and their families are immune."

I tell them and they cheer louder. There is a knock at the door and I go to open it. There stands around 300 men and women all dressed like Wyatt.

"Hello alpha, is alpha Wyatt Chandler here?"

A man asked and I nodded and let them in. Surprisingly they all fit and they can't be infected with the illness as they just got here.

"Captain."

They all say as they walk by. Wyatt nods at all of them and I turn to everyone.

"I will be right back. Don't open this door for anyone."

I tell them and they all nod. I step outside of my house and out to my car. I turn it on and begin my long drive to the city. But along the way my phone rings and i answer it.

"Alpha mark."

I speak into it as i turn speaker on.

"Alpha mark there is any special gas mask needed. These gas masks are being scent by chopper to you now. I need to know how many to send back to you when the chopper comes back."

A female voice said and I began thinking.

"How many are in the chopper now?"

I ask her and she responded almost imeaditly.

"500 sir."

She says and I nod.

"Well that will be good enough. Thank you."

I tell her and hang up. I don't need a gas mask but I should ware one till we know why high ranking wolves are immune.