Chapter 18: mated

I should probably warn you this is super smutty and lemon like.

Emmalyn p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later and smoke is still coming off from the area where we burned the bodies. I watch the smoke rise from the window in Mark's room. His room is black and blue. The bed is blue as are the walls. The carpet is black and so are the doors.

"Mark we need to get the ashes moved out so we can begin to rebuild."

I tell him and he walks up behind me.

"I'll have someone get to work on it. What would you like to have done?"

He asks me and I shrug.

"I don't know. Maybe have someone dig a hole and dump all the bodies into it then refill it. Plant a tree on top as a memorial to those who didn't live to see a new pack."

I tell him as I continue to look out the window. He presses a soft kiss to my neck and I smile.

"That sounds amazing. What type of tree are you thinking?"

He asks and he continues to kiss my neck.

"Maybe a willow tree, or maybe a mighty oak."

I tell him and he kisses my mark. I feel freedom push for a little control and I hand it over to her. When we both have control I become a little bolder and more confident. Also freedom helps me turn my mate on.

"I think a willow would go perfect. We can make that area a park."

He whispers as he nips at my mark. I moan and lean against him. His hands grip my waist and I turn around to face him. I press my lips to his as I cup his cheeks. He gladly kisses me back as his arms wrap around me.

He pushes me up against the wall. His lips assault mine as he pins my hands above my head. I moan and he growls as he works on removing my shirt.

"Let go of my hands and I'll give you a show. You don't know everything about me."

I tell him and he let's my hands go. I walk over and shut the curtains. I grab my shirt by its hem and slowly pull it over my head. Mark growls and I smile.

I have on a black lacy bra. And Mark growls again in approval. I walk over to him and make him sit on the bed. I kiss his lips as I stand in front of him.

"Would you like to see what I have learned over the years?"

I ask him and he growls in approval.

"I would love to."

He says and I pull away. I slowly unbutton and pull down my jeans. Once their off my feet mark has full view of my lacy black bra and matching panties.

I walk back up to him and sit on his lap. I straddle him as I kiss his lips. I feel his boonor poke at my thigh and I smile. I pull his shirt over his head and I kneel between his legs. I kiss down his neck and chest, his abs too.

I unbutton his jeans and slowly pull them down his legs. Freedom has been giving me confidence to do such things and I just go with it.

Once there off his legs I kiss his well defined V and he growls in need. I smirk as his boonor makes its presence known right next to my face.

"Would I be cruel if I stopped right now?"

I ask him and he growls.

"If you stopped I would pin you down and take you."

He groaned as I straddled him again. I smirked and kissed his lips. I pulled away and reached behind my back and took off my bra.

Out of no where mark growled and pined me to the bed. My hands were pinned above my head with one hand and my legs were wrapped around marks waist. I felt his boonor press against my core and I moaned.

"Let me plusure you."

He whispered and I nodded. He got off the bed and I sat up. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and Mark kneeled between them. He kissed my left breast as he kneaded the right one. I moaned as his tongue flicked across the end of my breast. He soon switched breasts and gave the same treatment to the other one.

He kissed down my body and to my panties. He slowly removed them from my legs. He kissed my upper thigh and my inner thigh. His lips traveled up to my core. I moaned as he pressed a kiss to my entrance.

He slid his toung inside me and I moaned put in plusure. He pulled his face away and slid two fingers in me. I moaned at the feeling and he groaned.

"Wow baby, you so wet for me already."

He groaned and I moaned louder. He pulled his fingers out and sucked on them. He quickly pulled his boxers off.

"You taste so good baby."

He tells me as he climbs back on the bed. He spreads my legs and climbs between them. He aligns himself at my entrance and thrusts himself in. I moan out in plusure and pain as he allows me to adjust to his size.

As soon as I adjust he begins to thrust into me. He starts off slowly but he gets faster. As he gets faster he gets harder and more relentless.

Soon I feel my climax coming and I scream out in plusure. When marks climax comes he groans as his seed fills me.

He pulls out and lays next to me. I lay my head on his chest and frown.

"Did I not satisfy you?"

I ask him and he furrows his eyebrows. I look up at him and he looks down at me.

"What do you mean?"

He asks and I gesture to his still hard member.

"It will go down. Trust me."

He tells me but I shake my head. I straddle his waist and I kiss his neck.

"Emmalyn?"

He asks as I kiss further down his body. I move my body over his member as I get closer to it.

"You satisfied my body, now let me satisfy yours."

I tell him as I kiss his member. He groans in plusure as he grips my hair with his hands.

"Sit up and spread your legs off the bed."

I order him and he does as told. I knee on the ground between his legs and his member sticks out.

I kiss up it until I get to the head. There i stick my toung out and flick it back and fourth over the edge. I finally place my mouth over his member and begin to suck on it.

He groans as I go faster on it. I deep throat him and he groans as I do so. I feel his member twitch inside my mouth as he comes again.

I manage to swallow most of it but some escapes my mouth. I pull away from his now flat shaft And he pulls my lips to his. He lacks away his seed from my lips and smiles.

"I love you."

He tells me and I smile as I climb into bed next to him.

"I love you too."