Chapter 11: Alpha's daughter

Emmalyn p.o.v

"What? What makes us immune?"

Mark asks the person on the other line. His voice holds anticipation, worry, relief and thankfulness.

"Well it appears that the alpha gene effects your blood as well. When you were conceived your father's passed down the alpha gene as you all know. But that can only happen if they are true mates."

The man says and Griffen growls.

"Get on with it! How and why are we immune?!"

Griffen yells as he paces the room. I send him a small smile and he scowls back. I roll my eyes and focus back on the phone.

Griffen needs a mate.

"Well the alpha gene effects your blood. When your mother's we're giving birth to you she blead. This blood got into your mouth and that's how it effects your blood. This only happens to Luna's. The alpha gene its self isn't what makes you immune. No, it's the blood you got in your mouth then you were being birthed."

The person said and I furrowed my eyebrowns.

"What does that have to do with being immune?"

Altaïr asked as he walked closer to the phone.

"The blood mixed with the other fluids caused this. The other fluids, which won't be named, have hormones in it that when mixed with a Luna's blood can make one immune."

The person said and I nodded. It makes sense but I can't comprehend it all.

"Anything else?"

Mark asked as he pulled me into his side. His eyes were on the phone while mine were looking over his features.

"We do not know what makes the Luna's immune yet. We also can't tell what makes the alphas female children immune. But all we know is that they are. We can make a vaccine but we will need a blood sample from every alpha."

The person says and dad hangs the phone up. We all look at one another but Griffen makes a big mistake.

Griffen lunges at me and rips me away from Mark's side. I gasp as he pins me to the ground. His eyes are gold which can only mean one thing.

His wolf has control and it's mad at me.

"Emmalyn!"

Dad yells but I see him and Mark being held back by Altaïr and James.

"I want you so badly. Why can't you be my mate? I'm such a better choice. I'm faster, stronger, harder."

He whispered the last word in my ear and that's when I let my wolf take over. I was to scared to handle this right now.

Freedom (Emma wolf) p.o.v

I was handed control and my eyes began to glow a bright blue. All the wolves in the Allied packs eyes were gold, yet mine glows a popping blue.

"Intel is my mate marshal! I would choose him over you any day. You have no right to treat me this way! I may have grown up a pack member but I am! I am an alphas daughter!"

I shout at Griffen's wolf and he growls at warning growl.

"Disrespect me one more time and I will mark you!"

He yells and I knee him in the dick. If you can't tell I'm more forward than emmalyn. He falls off me holding his crotch and I smirk.

Mark runs up to me and buries his face in my neck. I wrap my arms around him and he looks back into my eyes.

"What's your name?"

He asks me and I smile.

"Freedom but you can call me free."

I tell him and James laughs. I brush him off and focus back on my mate. His smile makes my heart flutter.

"W-what did I do?"

Griffen mumbles as he sits up. He holds his head in his hands as he leans against the wall.

"Let's go."

A familiar voice says and I look into the eyes of my mate. They are glowing gold.

"Intel."

I whisper and he smiles. He pecks my lips and takes my hand. He leads me to a spare bedroom. The carpet is white and so are the walls. The bed is white but the pillows are grey. The nook in the window sill has green cushion and the white curtains are pulled back.

"I never want to let him touch you again. I trusted him and now I dont."

Intel whispered as he wrapped his arms around me. His face was in my neck as he enhaled my scent.

"I want only you to touch me. Touch me in any way. If any other man tries to I have alpha tone."

I tell him and he smiles. I turn around in his hold to face him and his eyes are back to a gentle brown.

"Free I want to hold Emmalyn in my arms."

He tells me and I give control back up to Emma.

Wyatt's p.o.v

My daughter.

My daughter.

'Our pup you fool.'

My wolf, Navy, tell me and I roll my eyes. Every time I see emmalyn I can't help but think of her mother. She is a near spitting image.

Yet another reason why I gave her up.

"Hey dad?"

James called out and i heard a door open. I looked over at the door and there stood James and his mate. Ava I belive her name was.

"Come in son."

I tell him and they both walk in. James has the look in his eye that tells me he did something and he's not regretting it.

"Dad I have a question for you."

He begins but he chuckles nervously.

"Go on."

I tell him and his mate blushes a new shade of red.

"I kinda.... sorta..."

He begins as he looks at his feet. Ava uses her hair to cover her face.

"We completed the mating process three times over. And she is marked and I did the marking process wrong. Dad we need help!"

James rushes out and i look in his eyes.

"Sit. Speak. Tell me what you did."