Chapter 13: The man

Emmalyn p.o.v

"Is that even possible?"

Dad asked and I nodded. As I rembered the first time I did it.

Flashback

"Come on Emma! Just do it."

Ava urged me on. This was such a stupid game for a 14 year old to play.

"Okay! Fine."

I tell her and I walk up to the mirror.

"Fate. Fate. Come get the bate.
I call you here on this very night
That you will give us such a fright.

Fate, fate I call apon you
That you will come to this place too.
I call apon fate, the chooser of mates
Give us no wait."

I chanted and Thunder booms from outside. I stay sitting in front of the mirror as Ava screams. Inside the mirror flashes a image of a man. I didn't see all of him because he jumped out at me. I screamed and ran towards the light.

Flashback over

"Yes it's possible. I've done it before but I don't wish to do it again."

I tell them and they all nod. I hear mark walk out of his room and into the living room.

"Mark looks like the power pack trip will have to wait."

I tell him and I hear him set his bags on the floor.

"Why?"

He asks and I sighs. James stands and Ava walks towards him. I turn to face mark and his hands are on his waist.

"We will need to call on fate to remove Ava's mark."

I tell him and he gasps.

"No way. We are not calling apon him."

Mark says as he shakes his head.

"It's the only way to assure her life will be spared."

Dad says and Mark sighs.

"Do you want this Ava?"

Mark asks Ava and she nods. I'm surprised this is all it takes for Mark to be convinced on something.

"Okay I have a dark room that will work."

Griffen says as he stands. He walks out of the room and we all follow him. He leads us into a room with no windows and a stone floor.

"We need a mirror, James and Ava, and everyone else out."

I tell them and everyone leaves with a small protest. Griffen brought us a mirror and I placed it in the room. James and Ava took a seat in front of the mirror.

"Repeat after me."

I tell them and they nod.

"Fate. Fate. Come get the bate.
I call you here on this very night
That you will give us such a fright.

Fate. Fate. I call apon you
That you will come to this place too.
I call apon fate, the chooser of mates.
Give us no wait."

I tell them and the repeat after me. A clap of thunder was heard and I jumped. The mirror lit up and a image of a man appered.

"You called apon me?"

The man said. His voice was was smooth as silk with just a bit of hoarseness to it. The image is black and white and the man is shirtless. He has a brilliant 8 pack.

"I need you to remove my mark from my mates body."

James said and the man rolled his eyes. For a god, the man is pretty laid back.

"Why? Where did you mark her?"

The man asked and Ava blushed. It's obvious James did something inappropriate. I wonder of he ate her out? Wait, what am I thinking?!

"I marked her at her core. It's my fault and I ask that you would remove it."

James tells him and the man nods. Ava screams and passes out into James' shoulder.

"Her mark has been removed and you now owe the gods a favor. We ask that you would encourage alpha Mark and Luna Emmalyn to have a child."

The man said and he vanished. We left the room to find everyone sitting outside the door.

"So what happened?"

Dad asked as I walked out. I smiled and walked over to mark with a slight blush on my face.

"My mark was removed and I can mark her again."

James said and we all clapped. We walked back down to the living room. We all sat in the living room and waited for someone to speak.

"We should be heading out to the Power pack. The quest for the cure needs us."

Mark said and I nodded. He grabbed his bags and walked outside to and SUV. We climbed in and he turned the car on.

"Mark can I ask you something?"

I ask him as we drove down the deserted roads. Cars are left out, houses are broken into, the whole place is a mess.

"Sure."

He says and i smile. I've always wanted kids and knowing my mate does to brings joy to my heart. 

"Would you like to have kids eventually?"

I ask him and he nods with a smile on his face.

"I would love children."

He says and I nod. I turn on the radio and it's playing mercy but Shawn Mendes.

Neither of us say a word during most of the drive. But once we entered the power pack we saw how bad it truly was.