twenty-four: dream guy

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR:

| calum’s pov |

“Have you banged her yet?” I heard this annoying co-worker of mine ask. I didn’t want to answer him because he was just plain irritating.

But I do anyway, for manner’s sake.

“No. I’m not going to, either,” I answered, crossing my arms as I rested on the seat in the middle of the halls. I can’t believe this is what he thinks of, really. It’s stupid.

He snorted and walked off. 

“Nice talking,” I muttered, rolling my eyes.

It’s been hours since she’s visited, and it’s given me enough time to think about what I’m going to do with her. She obviously wants me to spend time with her then I’m going to do just that.

I’ll probably have to have regular dates with her and let her get attached. Then just drop her altogether.

Leave her hanging– that’s what I’ll do, and if that doesn’t cause enough pain, I’ll have to think of something else then.

But right now, that’ll have to do.

She’s head over heels in love with me anyway, I’m sure the rest will just come easy. I just have to keep doing what she likes, and she’s going to fall even harder. 

Which reminds me– I’ll pay her a surprise visit tonight. We’re going to have dinner and generally do what she’s always dreamed of.

Being in a relationship with her in the past had its perks. Such as knowing what she wants to happen to her and what kind of dates she absolutely loves. There are many other things I know about her, and it’s going to come in handy as my plan starts to work. 

I stood up and made my way out of the hospital; I guess I could leave right now. It’s not like a lot of people even go to this place. My co-worker can handle the customers.

I dusted off my uniform, deciding I’d just probably get some clothes from her house. She still has some of my clothes there, but I know she doesn’t even remember that. 

If she does, she just thinks it’s her dad’s.

Honestly, I love how everything’s so uncomplicated. I don’t need to think so much because it’s like a child’s homework– easy as hell.

Because all I had to do was one thing– be her dream guy for a little while.

Author’s Note: This is kinda hinting what’s happening??? [aka the plot twist of some sort] I hope you guys get it.