Want Some More

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any (song) names/persons mentioned in this story. This is a fictitious representation of events. Uses are for entertainment purposes only.

--

May 12, 2014 - 1:07am - LIV Nightclub - Miami, FL

Nicki POV

Did she.. blush? I think to myself after I greeted her. This girl was too adorable.

"Hi." She whispered covering her smile and laughing.

"What's funny? I wanna laugh too." I say, grabbing her arm and talking as close to her to her ear as possible. The club was poppin even more than before now that more people knew I was here.

"You." She giggled. "Your bodyguard said you wanted to see me."

"Yeah. Kenyon knot head ass." I rolled my eyes. "Come sit with me." I grabbed her hand and led her over to the couches in the back. Her hand was soft and her grip was light as she let me guide her. There were only two other people in the back and I shrugged. It was as secluded as it was gonna get for me.

I plopped down and patted the cushion next to me but Pretty Eyes looked uncomfortable. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Once again I saw color creep into her cheeks as she smoothed her dress down. My eyes followed the movement of her hands and I noticed the problem. The hem of her dress just barely covered her. If she sat down it was liable to leave her entire lower half uncovered. I smirked.

"Cross your legs and then sit." I say offering her a hand. She did as I said but as soon as she got comfortable in her position her dress slid up three inches higher. I took a deep breath and exhaled through my nose. Her legs were pouring out of that dress, and I wanted to rip the rest of her out of it.

I know what you're thinking. And trust me you're probably right. A lot of people don't take me seriously when I drop hints in my music about my sexuality and I love it. It allows me to hide in plain sight. I haven't labeled myself as of yet, but I love women. I love everything about them. The hair, the makeup, the ass, hell even the attitude.

I try to keep most of my personal life out of the media and so far it's been going well for me. One of my biggest fears is not being able to have privacy anymore.

"Did you pour yourself into that dress or?" I lean over and say to her. Pretty Eyes plays with the ringers on her fingers and averts my gaze.

"I wasn't even supposed to come out tonight." She admits to me. "My friend Kelly forced me to. I put on the first thing I saw. I didn't realize how short it was until I sat down in the car."

"The pretty chocolate girl?" She nodded and grinned. "Remind me to send her a card."

Pretty Eyes bursts out laughing and covers her smile once again but I grab her hand. "Don't babygirl. You smile so pretty." She looked down but I can still see the pink tint of her cheeks.

"Nobody calls me babygirl except my dad." She beamed.

I smirk to myself. "How old are you then?"

"Twenty-four."

"Ooh you are a baby." I pour myself another shot and down it quickly.