9 Times Outta 10 I'm In My Feeling's

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any (song) names/persons mentioned in this story. This is a fictitious representation of events. Uses are for entertainment purposes only.

--

June 24, 2014 - 2:31am - Space Ibiza Nightclub - NYC, NY

Nicki POV

I smiled harder

I smiled harder. Laughed louder. But everything hurt. My head. My stomach. My chest. Especially my chest. Never would I ever put any type of effort into another motherfucker in my life. I've had it with trying for people. I went out of my way for Beyoncé in ways she would never understand and she gon give up the cookie to a bum ass nigga. He could have the shit now. I made sure to get as many pictures as I could with Meek to bury the rumors about she and I. And whatever little fifteen minutes of fame she was getting.

VIP was bussin. Meek had all his boys here and I had a grabbed a few of my girls too, even inviting Leah. I hadn't talked to Candi in a while so when I suggested we all go clubbing she was over hyped. So was Leah, who had garnered a handful of male suitors as soon as we stepped into the club. She was offered drinks left and right. I kept my eyes on her young ass for the most part though. I dared her to drink any given to her.

Meek lined up a tray of empty shot glasses and poured a bottle of Patron into them, going down the line. He laughed as alcohol splashed over the glasses, dribbling down to the floor. We were all getting fucked up tonight.

He handed me mine personally and we clinked glasses before I threw it back. It burned all the way down. I slammed my glass down and motioned for him to pour me another one. Bad decisions all around the board. I didn't wanna stop to think. I didn't wanna stop to feel. I wanted to bury Beyoncé and her memory.

Meek poured me another and I downed it quickly. One more I mouthed and he gave me a surprised look, but poured it anyway. After the sixth one the liquor didn't taste as bad. I popped a lime into my mouth and sucked on it. They always say when you can't taste your alcohol anymore you've officially entered the danger zone. But I didn't feel like that. I was in my fucking element.

"I thought you was lightweight." He said into my ear.

"So much for thinking." I said back, removing the lime and tossing it in one of the empty glasses. "You got some gas?" I put my hand on his knee. Meek was nigga rich before he started recording, making deals on the side to take care of his son. He never kept him from me and he never missed an opportunity to see him. I respected that about him.

"Not on me. I got a couple perc's. I can give you a half of one. You've done like six shots already."

I held out my hand. "Give me a whole one."