That Girl Is A Real Pussy Pleaser

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any (song) names/persons mentioned in this story. This is a fictitious representation of events. Uses are for entertainment purposes only.

--

September 4, 2014 - 4:53pm - The St. Regis Houston - Houston, TX

Nic POV

I hated seeing my baby sad

I hated seeing my baby sad. Bey was such a happy person, she literally woke up like that. Now me? I needed caffeine or a blunt to get me in a good enough mood to speak to anyone. Not even just in the morning. Like period.

I pulled her into my arms and nibbled on her neck on the way up to the room. I was enjoying being a little taller than her for the first time. Bey usually wore heels as tall as mine but today it was just her in a tshirt and flip flops.

The doors opened just before we reached our floor and an older man stepped on. He eyed Bey and I suggestively as I continued to nibble. I didn't really give a fuck.

"Hey, aren't you Nicki Minaj?"

I looked at him and shook my head slowly. "Nah. I get that a lot though." The elevator dinged as it reached our floor. "Bye."

When the doors closed behind us Beyoncé dissolved into a fit of giggles. "You are so stupid!"

"When I tell you I don't wanna be bothered that's what I mean." I chuckled. "I just wanna be regular for like five minutes. I'm so tired."

And when I said I worked all day and night to be here, I meant that too. My team was over my shit. Music videos were typically shot over a period of 3-4 days (depending on the budget) in 10-12 hour intervals. I shot Anaconda in 2 days in 14-18 hour intervals and still somehow managed to call Bey every night. It was a miracle I was here now. I regularly lost sleep, but losing sleep for Bey was well worth it.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked as I swiped the key card and opened the door the suite.

Bey looked down. "Would it be too terribly bad if I didn't wanna do anything?"

"What do you mean?" I shut the door behind us and sat down on one of the couches. Bey slid on my lap and wrapped her arms around me. My baby was so clingy.

"I just wanna be with you. I don't wanna have to share or worry about being gawked at in public. Just a quiet night inside." She laid her head on my shoulder. "I don't make a big deal out of my birthday anyway."

"Should I take the presents back too? We could really be lowkey then." I joked.

She hit my arm. "Stop. What'd you get me anyway?"

"Honestly I didn't know how to shop for you, so I got you a bunch of shit." I laughed. "Whatever you don't like, I can have it returned. You won't be being rude."