Our Fallen Infinity: Batman and Wonder Woman Fanfic

The characters in this book belong to DC Comics, I do not own any of these characters!!!

Batman and Wonderwoman fanfic!!!

I ship them soooo much!!!
I've been shipping them since I was little!!

Will be written in people's different POVS!

The Justice League has successfully been formed, more members are joining the League, and everything is going smoothly. However, all the enemies of the justice league have formed a cult together. Darkseid, Ares, Lex Luthor, Bane, Cheetah,Cat woman, Joker, Doomsday, Deathstroke, Owl Man, Poison Ivy, Medusa, and all the other villains you can think of. Some people could be plotting against them, some people you didn't expect. They want to end the justice league, and make them suffer and pay for what they did to them. So, the justice league members all split into different groups, and partner up.
This is a chance for Batman and Wonder Woman to begin their relationship. However, they are in a love-hate relationship right now...😉
They become partners, and have to travel to many places together. However, if one of the gets caught, their life and LOVE is also on the line...

I CANNOT PROMISE A HAPPY ENDING!!!!
I REPEAT!!!
THERE WILL BE SADNESS AND MAYBE A SAD ENDING!!!

And I like ending on cliffhangers sooooo be prepared....

Be sure to comment and vote whenever you want too!!!😄
I'll try to update every Friday

нσρє уσυ єиʝσу тнιѕ вαтмαи αи∂ ωσи∂єя ωσмαи fαиfι¢!!