Chapter 6

~~Bruce/Batman's POV~~

"Be safe?" I thought "How can I be safe? This is Apocalypse." I shook my head as I walked towards Darkseid's headquarters. I constantly kept looking at her life signal, it became a habit for me in the past five minutes. As I reached the headquarters, there was a faint sound to my far right. I took my hand off the door of the headquarters and walked to the place where the noise was heard. There was nothing but rubble, no buildings, no sign of life, except a flash. I smirked and walked up to the hidden building. I felt around it until I found the door, and walked in.

It was pretty dark, but I was raised in the dark. As I slipped inside, I saw so many computers surrounding the rooms. A control system, an engineering system, and a main computer. This was probably one of the main computers that ran Apocalypse's electrical systems. There were about six people in the building all together. I slid across the wall and covered the mouth of one of the guards until he passed out. As I put his unconscious body onto the ground, a card was hanging off his belt. I took it and put it in my belt, this might come in handy later. I took down all the guards one by one with stealth kand speed. I finally reached the main computer with one last guard standing by it typing on it. I tapped his shoulder, he turn around surprised and called to the guards. I smirked with my arms folded and pointed to all the guards on the floor. He reached for his speaker, but I punched his face through the glass of his helmet and his body crumpled to the ground.

As I hacked into the computer system with the card that I had picked up, photos came up. Photos of skeletons, with some type of tags on all of them. With my drive being in the computer, it allowed me to gain access to the information whenever I wanted to and where-ever I wanted to. More pictures showed up, but it was a map, with a picture of one villain on the side of it. As I found more details, the screen started crackling. It was Darkseid. I didn't say a word, but I knew he could hear and see me. "Well, well, well. You actually found my place..again. I'm going to have to show Granny how to actually stop people like you from finding me. You came to Apocalypse looking for something, but I also have something you need too. He moves aside and there is Wonder Woman chained to a wall bleeding from her face and probably injuries elsewhere. My eyes widened with fear and anger. "DARKSEID! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" I slam the keyboard with my fist and leave an imprint in it. He laughs as he appears back on screen. "She accidentally wandered into my palace and was about to start her little search when I showed up. You probably already know the rest, but that poison you saw at Themyscira,"he holds up a small test tube, "it wasn't the last you saw." Then the screen goes blank. I look at the Wonder Woman's locater, and she was fast enough to hit it before she was attacked by Darkseid. I clenched my fist and stormed out of the building, ready to punch something.

As I reached Darkseid's headquarters, I put my suit up to full power for strength and agility. Taking extra gadgets from my belt, I added them to the options of my suit too. I walk into the place, there is a huge flight of stairs and then Darkseid sitting in his throne. His hands are sitting in his lap, and his eyes are as red as the burning sun. "Ahh, the man came to save his partner. As a human I would think you would of fled and ran back to your home planet." I glare at him still saying nothing. He floats down with his hands behind his back and he hits a button on his belt. Diana is hung up on a piece of metal with chains holding her. Blood was coming out of her from every part of her body, but her head started to move a little. I started walking towards her but Darkseid stopped me. I took his arm holding me and threw him over me onto the ground. The suit allowed me to copy every single thing Darkseid did. I smirked and said, "Let's dance." Darkseid got up and yelled, "You dare challenge me?!?! A MORTAL CHALLENGES THE ALMIGHTY DARKSE..." He was cut off by me punching him to the jaw. "I've been called mortal to many times in a day, and it's starting to get very cliche." I came at him with everything I had, until I put my guard down. I had taken a quick glance at Diana, her eyes were open watching the whole thing, and that was my mistake. Darkseid had his chance and seized it. He did an uppercut to my chest and I heard a few cracks. As I fell to the ground, he took both of his hands and pounded them on the top of my back. I finally had the strength to get back up, I put my arms up but he backfisted me and I slammed into a wall. I crouched on the floor, and spit blood onto the ground. With broken bones, wounded and blood everywhere I stood up. "Many have tired to break me, but they have failed to try. Even the strongest of men have the stupidest brain." Darkseid glared at his with his omega beams starting to glow. I start to attack him, but Darkseid hit another button on his belt and next to Diana emerged two tiny drones. Diana's eyes widen with fear as these drones had also been on her home island. "I think your friend recognized these drones, no? I will tell them to kill your precious partner if you do not do something quick mortal. You are the batman, I'm sure you can think of something...the countdown begins."

10 Think Bruce think

9 What would Darkseid what that would be more valuable that Diana?

8 What purpose? Not just the poison it had to be something bigger...

7 And why would he need those droids?

6 Ares must of supplied him with them too as well as the poison.

5 He's right if I am the batman what can't I come up with something?

4 The only other person....

3 Strongest....mentally, physically and mostly everything else

2 Me..it was that simple

1....

"Take me." I say to Darkseid staring at him coldly into his fiery red eyes. "She is weak, no more strength, and no need to you. I will make you a deal. Take me instead and let her go. I must have your word." Darkseid stared at me then at Diana then back at me. He laughed, "You mortals are so predictable. Of corse you have my word." He commanded the drones to release Wonder Woman, and put me in her place. Darkseid opened a portal to where the ship was. Diana turned and looked back at me and a tear fell from her face. She walked into the portal and it shut a minutes after. As Darkseid was turning towards me I pressed a button to activate the ship's coordinates. It would take Diana straight to the watch tower when she got on. "Well, I hope the best for the Amazon, but for you human, I cannot promise the longest term of life for you." Darkseid closed in on me and punched me once more in the rib cage. Gasping for air, my vision became blurry and my body became numb.

Votes and comments would be much appreciated and awesome guys!! Thanks!!!