Chapter 4 - First - Name Basis

I'm falling and falling and falling. Then, somebody catches me. Someone with
grey/blue eyes. I stare into those icy depths, for a long time. Then, almost as if we had synchronised, we leaned in closer and closer, and our lips were inches away from each other...
"Hermione, wake up! Come down for breakfast!" says Jean from outside Hermione's room.
"Coming, mum!" replies Hermione, groggily.
She gets up from her bed, and freshens up. While getting ready, Hermione's mind wanders, and she starts thinking about her dream. She tried to place those eyes somewhere, but was unable to do so. She shook her head as if shaking away the dream and headed downstairs.

...

Hermione is waiting in the three broomsticks for Draco. After breakfast she had decided that apologising to Draco in the three broomsticks would be best.
After about five minutes she sees a
blonde - haired boy walking through the door. He looks around, and his eyes rest on Hermione and starts walking towards her.
Hermione takes a deep breath.
How will I apologise to him? Why am I even apologising to him? After all the things he has done to me...why am I feeling guilty?
Then she remembers his hurt face and her heart melts.
Wait - melts? No, I'm doing this because mum and dad wanted us to be friends.
Draco reaches the table and sits down. "Why did you call me here, Granger?"
That's it? No 'hi', 'hello', - anything?
"I had to talk to you about...my...outburst yesterday."
"Outburst?"
"Well, that's what it was, wasn't it? I mean, I wouldn't have said it if you hadn't given me that dare."
"Oh, so you're making it my fault now? You know, I actually thought you've become less of a snob now, but you're still
high-and-mighty, Granger."
"YOU are calling ME high-and-mighty? Look who's talking." Hermione hmphs.
"You know what? Let's just forget about all this. I wasn't even offended that much, anyway."
Remembering Draco's hurt - stricken face, Hermione thinks, Yeah, right but she decides to let it be.
"Okay. You know, if we are doing all this reconciliation, we might as well be on
first-name basis." says Hermione.
"I guess that makes sense. Although, me calling you Hermione will be weird." replies Draco.
"Okay. Let's practice; Hi Draco!"
"You're being lame."
"Hey, that's not nice!"
"I'm naturally not nice."
Then Madam Rosmerta came to take take their orders. They both ordered butterbeers, and with their drinks, chatted away into the evening.