Chapter 8 - The Kiss

Recap: "That I can do."
              And he closed the gap.
..........................................................................
Her lips were on fire.
There was no other way to describe it. Her lips were engulfed with the fire of passion, and she couldn't help but wanting to get burnt.
Draco put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer. Hermione moaned with delight at the increase of skin contact, and Draco, seeing his chance, slipped his tongue inside her mouth. Suddenly she knew why Pansy and Lavender used to gush about their first kiss late at night back in fourth year.
Kissing Victor was nothing like this. Sure there were the typical fireworks and butterflies in your stomach, but this, this was different.
He was a rough kisser but managed to show tenderness in such a way that Hermione would feel safe in his arms forever.
Hermione ran her hands through his hair, appreciating the silky feeling. Just as she started feeling out of breath, Draco pulled away, as if reading her thoughts.
After a few moments, Draco started peppering her with kisses from her lips to her neck.
He reached her sweet spot and Hermione moaned. He had started to suck and Hermione could feel waves of pleasure crashing down her body, and she heard someone cough.
Draco and Hermione abruptly pulled away from each other with a panicked and slightly flustered expression on their faces.
"Well, if you could stop your love-making for about five minutes, I have a deal to make about some poached dragon heartstrings in this alley."
The man who spoke was definitely not a sight for sore eyes. He had knotted, grungy hair and it seemed as if he hadn't had a bath for a long time. He was dressed in faded, dirty clothes and had an overall shabby appearance.
"Mundungus Fletcher? What are you Doing here in Diagon Alley? Aren't you usually in Knocturn Alley?" Said Draco, avoiding the incident that took place just a few moments earlier.
"I told ya, I came here for a deal. What are you doing here?"
"It's none of your business, thief!"
"Speaking of business I have to go. I suggest you get out of this Alley. My clients can be... not so pleasant."
"Trust me, I have no desire to see them." With that Draco walks out of the Alley with Hermione, the latter looking quite red with a slightly dreamy expression in her face. For a while, they just awkwardly stood there, neither one knowing what to say. After a while Hermione mustered enough courage to say five words.
"So, what happened back there?"
"I-I don't know; I'm not even sure what I'm feeling right now."
"I don't know what I'm feeling either. But whatever it is – I like it."
"I do too."
And they walked in silence back to the Leaky Cauldron, neither of them complaining about the lack of words.
..........................................................................
A/N: Whoever reads this story – Hi! We're so sorry for the infrequent updates and cliffhangers. We live in a boarding school and aren't allowed electronics, so we can only update on breaks.
- Love you all! ❤️💛💚💙💜🖤
- XxDramioneShippersxX