Chapter - 20 Wall Punching and Weaslette

Draco was sulking.

He was sitting on the railing of the astronomy tower, his legs dangling as he observed the Great Hall below him, candles twinkling, and listened to whispers of conversations as the students gosipped while eating dinner.

The whole day Hermione had been hanging with that idiot weasel. She hadn't even acknowledged him this morning. At first he hadn't believed what Pansy had said, but when she took him during breakfast to the Great Hall, and showed him Hermione holding weasel's hand, he had to believe her.

"See? I told you. Gryffindors can't be trusted. Come back to us." Draco heard Pansy's words ringing in his ear.

Was she right? Ugh...I don't know!

Draco punched the wall in frustration. His knuckles were bleeding by punching the wall so many times, but he didn't pay much attention to it. His mind was so focused on what Pansy had said, and the image of his Hermione laughing at the idiot's jokes, that he didn't even hear the door to the terrace opening and closing.

"Well, look who it is. Lover boy Malfoy."

Draco turned around to see who had come.

"Weaslette," he seethed.

Ginny curtsied, her body language dripping with sarcasm, and confirmed,"That's me."

"What the bloody hell do you want?"

"I have some news on Hermione." Ginny said, folding her arms, and looking Draco head on.

"If you've come to parade the fact that she's snogging your idiot brother, trust me, I know." Draco said angrily.

"Why would I want to publicise that fact? I came here to tell you that my idiot brother has done something to Hermione. But if you don't want to listen, that's fine by me." Ginny started to walk off.

"No! Wait. Tell me." Draco called out, wanting to know more.

"Nope. You had one chance; you blew it." Ginny said with a poker face.

"Weaslette, I swear..." Draco started angrily, but realised that would take him nowhere. He started again, more tactfully, "Please?"

Ginny beamed.

"That's all you had to say."

~~~~~~~~~~~~(Time Lapse)~~~~~~~~~

"Wait. So, you're saying that he gave her a love potion?"

"Uh-huh."

"That weasel," Draco said, practically growling.

"Whoa, mister, calm down. We can fix this. The potion came with an antidote," Ginny said reassuringly.

"And where is that antidote?

"Um...with Ron." Ginny said, a tad sheepishly.

"Ugh! Why did you get him the potion anyway?"

"I made a deal with him."

"What deal was this exactly?"

"You don't need to know." Ginny stated firmly,"Anyway, we need someone who can get the antidote from Ron. Let's see...who's the one person who Ron trusts?"

Draco's eyes widened. He groaned in annoyance,"We're gonna need Potter."