car seat shopping

Quinn POV

The first thing mommy did was take me to Walmart to buy a car seat. When we got to the car seat area, we went to the section that contained changeable seats; that way when I was tall enough to make it a booster, we would just take the back part off. There were so many to choose from. Finally I picked one. I looked up and saw a car seat with my favorite Disney princess on it; Rapunzel. I loved her personality, long hair, and most of all the color she wore; purple. Purple has always been my favorite color. So, I lightly tugged my mom's skirt and flapped my right arm and pointed to the seat with my left and said " Rapunzel" she smiled and asked a man who worked there to get it down. When he got it down I found a Rapunzel plush doll. Although I love Rapunzel, I figured it belonged to someone so I gave it to the man. He smiled and said "She's yours now. It's part of the Disney princess car seat special. Each one comes with a plush doll of the princess." Now one thing about me is sometimes I have trouble comprehending things when they are put in long statements. If you think I'm stupid, that's not the case my brain just works differently, and it should get better as I get older. When I didn't say anything, my mom knew I was confused. She told the man how I had Autism and then told me simply, "The doll comes with the car seat". That time my mind comprehended and I jumped up and down while flapping my hands in excitement. Both the man and my mommy laughed at my adorable jumping. After mommy paid for the seat I said, "Thank you". She replied with a smile. Your welcome baby girl. Then we walked back to the car and she set my car seat on the left side. After it was secure in place, she lifted me up, set me in it and buckled me in. Finally she gave me my new doll and I snuggled it close. She giggled and said "I guess Rapunzel is one of your favorite characters." I nodded quickly and flapped my arms. She got in the drivers seat and started to drive us to JC Penny to do some shopping for my wardrobe.