Comforting Quinn

( another photo made by photo shop )

Ari pov

Andrew darted in with his arms wide towards Quinn. His voice was a sound of emotional relief but his volume was loud. "THANK GOODNESS YOUR OK QUINN CAN I HELP?" Quinn backed up further and covered her ears again. Andrew ; clearly feeling bad , said while trying to fight back tears " I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset her." I replied " It's not your fault honey, Quinn's just extra jumpy due to what's happened. She'll be ok. You and your mom helped me a lot by informing me of this and you have my thanks. I'll let y'all know Quinn's status later." He nodded and Demi walked out with him.

I turned to Quinn and said softly " It's ok Quinn. Come on " still crying she shook her head and said " Teacher". "No baby" I replied. She's gone. She won't hurt you anymore. After a little more soft whispers Quinn slowly came forward. Then she started whimpering again " There there." I said " Everything is alright" let's go home. As I expected Quinn didn't hesitate leaving early without permission. ( though I already talked to Mrs. Genevieve ) she just let me scoop her up and carry her to the car while her little arms wrapped around my neck.