Hoes - 01

It was Minghao's birthday when he first found out. They were out to dinner with their friends at that old pizza parlor across their apartment.

Things were going smoothly. The weather was good, not too hot and not too cold. Seungcheol also volunteered to pay for the bill, and everyone agreed to order hawaiian for Minghao even though they hated the idea of pineapple on pizza. They even got Jihoon to leave his studio.

Everything was going so well. Everything but his relationship.

Minghao acted like he didn't notice Mingyu and Wonwoo's subtle thigh squeezing under the table, their touches that were obviously way too intimate for friends, even the way Mingyu sat closer to Wonwoo than to his own boyfriend.

Minghao pretended to be oblivious. For some ridiculous reason, he told himself the two boys were just really close friends.

Mingyu excused himself after dinner and made Minghao walk home alone. "I have some business to do. I'll be home early, don't worry." He said with a kiss then ran off.

It was one forty-six in the morning when Minghao felt a presence beside him. The person groaned as he wrapped his arms around the sleepy boy, clearly tired from the 'business' he had to do.

"Goodnight, Wonwoo. I love you. Happy birthday." Mingyu whispered despite knowing his boyfriend was asleep. He gave him a loving kiss on the nose before dozing off, not realizing he said the wrong name.

Minghao silently cried himself to sleep.

The younger woke up earlier than the other and found Mingyu sprawled on the left side of the bed. His shirt was buttoned in all the wrong holes and was missing a shoe. It was obvious that he ran back home, probably had way too much fun and lost track of time.

Minghao started to cry once again when he realized everything that happened yesterday weren't just a dream like he wished it would be.

Mingyu was really cheating on him.

Minghao didn't think twice and wore his coat, leaving Mingyu a plate of pancakes before running away.

--

hey guys! thank you for reading my new book! i hope you continue to support Hoes until the last chapter~

i'll post one chapter a day so please look forward to it!