Hoes - 09

Junhui thought Minghao is an idiot, while Mingyu is a complete bitch.

He found out just recently about Mingyu's affair with Wonwoo. He kept a close eye on the tall boy ever since the hospital incident and that's when he noticed the unusual closeness between the two.

Mingyu has been spoiling Minghao the second he got discharged from the hospital. He bought anything his boyfriend asked for and pushed the boy's wheelchair for him. He fed him and changed his bandages for him.

Junhui thought it was fucking ridiculous how Mingyu suddenly decided to throw Wonwoo out the window and crawl back to his own boyfriend.

But he was proven wrong.

One time when Junhui was on his lunch break, he went out to buy tangerines for Minghao. He didn't call or inform the couple about his visit so when he opened the surprisingly unlocked apartment door, he found two boys making out on the kitchen counter.

He was frozen in his spot for a while, snapping back into his senses only when he remembered about Minghao.

"How could you?" He spat out as soon as he slammed the door shut behind him, his every word laced with disgust. He fought the urge to throw the expensive tangerines at their faces.

The two boys quickly pulled away from each other at the sound of his voice, startled.

"This isn't what it looks like." Mingyu defended, eyes wide and face flushed.

"You're such a fucking jerk, Kim Mingyu. I can't believe you're shameless enough to make out with another guy under the same roof as your boyfriend." Mingyu bowed his head down in shame.

"Minghao is so dumb for still loving you even though you weren't there for him when he was starving himself and cutting his own fucking body. He even drank a cleaning agent! Did you even know what he was going through? I bet the fuck not since you're too busy shoving your tongue down Wonwoo's throat." Junhui kept rambling. He was too angry to bite down his tongue.

"Watch your language." Wonwoo growled and jabbed his forefinger at Junhui's chest. The Chinese scoffed.

"Keep your dick to yourself, Jeon Wonwoo. The world doesn't need to know how much of a cockslut you are." Junhui bent the boy's finger backwards and walked away, relishing the pained shouts Wonwoo was making.