Hoes - 05

Three years ago they were being envied by all of their friends. They had the perfect relationship. Mingyu always bought Minghao flowers and took him on dates every weekend. They barely fought and even if they did, a single "sorry kiss" would be enough to get them to make up.

Sure, their public display of affection was getting annoying sometimes. But they can't help but kiss and hold hands every chance they got. Everyone they knew was used to it.

The two loved each other so much that they decided to move in together.

Minghao's father was against them. He disowned his own son when he stepped out of the closet, yelling about how he brought dishonor to their family and how he wish he was never born.

Minghao ran away from his home.

He left everything behind for Mingyu.

Two years later one of their friends noticed some changes in the couple's relationship. Mingyu stopped buying flowers and their dates lessened from once a week to once  a month to none at all.

He realized Mingyu's love for Minghao was fading. He took the chance and marked Mingyu as his. He didn't care about Minghao's feelings. He never liked his friend's boyfriend in the first place.

Wonwoo found it ridiculous how Minghao loved Mingyu more than the latter loves him. Minghao looked so desperate in his eyes.