Hoes - 10

Minghao heard everything. He wanted to run and defend Mingyu from the older's accusations but he couldn't. His legs would scream in pain everytime he moved them.

He hated himself. It was all his fault. If he treated Mingyu better and pleased him enough, none of this would've happened. He wouldn't have looked for another guy who could tend to his needs better than Minghao ever could.

"You're so pathetic." He tells himself as he curls into a ball under the sheets, reflecting on how much he lacked in his relationship with Mingyu.

"I'm glad you know." Another voice answered. Minghao didn't bother looking. He already knew the voice for it was shouting at his boyfriend just a minute ago.
"Go away." The injured boy whispered with a shaky voice, sounding like he's about to cry. "I don't want to hear another one of your lectures."

Junhui didn't comply and just sat on the floor beside his bed, taking a tangerine out from the plastic to peel it. There was an uncomfortable moment of silence, only Minghao's soft sobs and the sound of tangerine skin being ripped could be heard.

"You know you can always just leave Mingyu, right? Leave him for someone who actually deserves the unconditional love you keep shoving at his face." Junhui spoke up with a mouth full of tangerines.

He only received something that resembled to a sniffle as a response.

Junhui sighed. "Minghao, stop making a fool of yourself. It's obvious he doesn't love you anymore. Sure, he spoils you. But that's just part of his act. Don't just take it and pretend like he ain't cheating on you."

Minghao cried harder.

"It's not that easy, Junhui."

There was another long pause. Nobody spoke, none of the two dared to say another word.

Junhui was contemplating whether it was the right time to say it or not. Minghao was in his worst state, it wasn't right to confuse him any further. But it was now or never. So Junhui decided to stand up and speak.

"Try it with me." He stuttered. He noticed Minghao's back stiffen. "I'll treat you better, Minghao. I'll fix you, put you back together piece by piece."

"I can't believe you're asking me to cheat on Mingyu." Minghao said under his breath. "You know how much I love him."

"Just give me a chance, Hao." Junhui was desperate.

The love of his life was snatched right under his nose and he was forced to watch him fall for another guy that wasn't him. And that other guy took Minghao for granted and broke him, a fragile angel.

"You don't have to return my feelings. All you have to do is accept my love." Tears threatened to fall from Junhui's eyes.

Minghao didn't answer. He couldn't imagine himself be with someone else that isn't Mingyu.