Hoes - 07

Everyone in their group was gathered outside the emergency room, waiting for a doctor or even just a nurse to come out and update them on Minghao's condition.

It's been hours since the boy was rushed into the hospital, and his friends got more and more worried each passing minute.

"Hyung, will Minghao-hyung be alright?" Chan asked Junhui, pulling on his sleeve.

The older gave him a sad look. "I don't know. But I hope so." His answer made everyone's hearts clench.

"Did he look that bad?" Asked Mingyu, who was impatiently seated on the floor right in front of the doors. He looked like he was about to cry, but was holding it in. His fingers were clutching his hair so hard he could get bald with just one pull.

The Chinese didn't bother answering him, he was too pissed to even look at the dipshit. Minghao was under the same roof, dying, yet Mingyu didn't even notice. Junhui doubts the latter even knew what his boyfriend was going through.

The doors flew open and Junhui ran, but Mingyu beat him to it. "The boy's condition is stable. His cuts have been stitched and we pumped the sodium hypochlorite out from his stomach. He will be moved to the recovery room in a few minutes. You can visit him then." Sighs of relief were heard at the doctor's words.