Hoes - 06

Junhui took a sick day off from work to visit his friend. He saw Mingyu leaving the apartment and asked him about Minghao. "Oh he's in his room. I think he has a fever." It was all Mingyu said before excusing himself, looking like he was in such a rush.

Junhui was angry.

"I think"? Why doesn't he know for sure what's going on with his boyfriend? They live under one roof, for fuck's sake.

The Chinese took a deep breath to calm himself and welcomed himself into the couple's flat. "Minghao? It's Junhui, I came to check on you." He greeted as he stepped in and went straight to the sick boy's room.

What he saw was complete horror.

Minghao was lying unconscious on the floor, looking as pale as ever. He's gotten skinnier and his hair was a mess. The room reeked of blood and dirty laundry.

Junhui rushed to him and picked him up, noticing the deep blade cuts on his thighs. Dry blood stained his pale skin.

"Minghao, have you been self-harming?" He asked, about to cry. He set the boy down on his bed and cleaned him up, just realizing how high his fever was.

He called an ambulance when white bubbles started coming out of Minghao's mouth, before messaging their group chat (which Minghao was kicked out from when they were planning for his birthday, but no one remembered to add him back in) about the situation.