Hoes - 02

Mingyu marked November 7 as the best day of his life. It was Minghao's birthday and they had a pizza party with all of their friends. They had hawaiian pizza and a bunch of beer which were all bought with Seungcheol's black card.

The best part was the after party. He made up an excuse to convince his boyfriend to go home alone while he had an after party with Wonwoo. "Minghao knows martial arts anyway," Mingyu thought. "he can take care of himself."

They weren't even in the house yet when Wonwoo started to kiss him, gripping on the collar of his shirt and grinding their bodies together. Mingyu didn't protest and went along with it, knowing the best part was yet to come when they reach the bed.

Exhausted from his hook-up with Wonwoo, he woke up at one-thirty. He checked his phone and saw six missed calls and two worried texts from Minghao.

He had to get home fast.

He scrambled out of the bed and hurriedly put on his clothes, not forgetting to leave a note before he left. He was lucky his boyfriend was asleep when he got home.

Minghao wasn't beside him the next morning, but his pillow was soaking wet. Mingyu laughed to himself, thinking Minghao simply drooled in his sleep again.

--

i got some good and touching feedbacks in the previous chapter i feel so loved ♡♡ thank you all~!

10 more chapters to go~