003.

Thoughts.

They were consuming me. The thought of him. The thought of her. The thought of it. Just thoughts. Yes, they were consuming me.

Stop. Please.

And of course the one to fulfill my wish would be the one that caused the problem in the first place.

'Hello Wonwoo'

My head shot up as I waved my hand about in reply. He gave me his best gummy smile as he unraveled the tag wrapped around his neck and placed it on the table beside me. Now settled beneath his arms, I stared back at the ceiling, this time with a slight tingly feeling exactly where Mingyu's hand rested upon.

And why was I now happy whilst staring at the ceiling? Because Mingyu was here to hold my hand.

I rest my head in the crook of Mingyu's neck which caused Mingyu to hum in approval. And this time I let the scary thoughts consume me because I know Mingyu would've wanted me to fight through them.

'M-mingyu ' I whispered.
'Mmhhmm?'
'Do-o you love-e me?'
'I love you Jeon Wonwoo. More than you would ever think.'
My eyes widened as I let out small puffs of breath against Mingyus beautiful neck.

I am different. I am ugly. I am crazy. He's lying. 

And this time I ignored the doubtful thoughts, because I know Mingyu would've wanted me to fight through them.

'M-mingyu' I whispered.
'Yes Wonwoo?'
'W-what if they d-don't accept us-s?'
'We can't help it Wonwoo.' He whispered in return, turning to face me so our noses were touching.

And at that moment, all that mattered was the deep black pools I had been staring into. I shut my eyes and shrank under his claws.

Author's Note 🥀
Thank you for all the reads we've been getting lately !!