009.

My arms were flailing in the air as the bed post bruised the crook of my leg. I am currently examining Mingyu's jawline and I thought maybe I would get a better view if I was upside down, dangling off the edge of the wooden bed.

The past few days in Mingyu's cottage have been the best days of my life. Maybe because there's no one to judge me here. Or maybe because of moments like this, where I can just stare at Mingyu's beauty and not be disturbed. Maybe both.

I soon became frustrated as Mingyu busily scripted out the medication I had taken on a boring piece of paper.

'Ming-gyu I wan-na play t-too!' I moaned, which was not the right thing to do, because soon after I ended up face planted on the floor.

Mingyu snorted as he made his way towards me, and scooped me up in his arms. I made a pouty face in return.

He sat back down, but this time, I was nestled on his lap. I decided I wanted to draw a picture for Mingyu, so I poured out the colouring pencils he had bought me as an extra gift for my birthday and made two stick figures to make the plain sheet of white material a bit more interesting.

*************

After about twenty minutes of attempting to write cursive and trying to colour in the lines of the sun stuffed in the corner, I was finally finished.

I felt Mingyu's leg continuously bounce beneath me as a sign of his distress. I had to cheer him up.

I folded my paper into a heart and placed it on the thigh I was resting on.
It belonged to Mingyu now.

                              ************
We were now at the park.
Mingyu loved my drawing!
I told Mingyu that iwanted to fly again, and so he led me to a huge green meadow next to the cottage.

There weren't many people here so I was a bit relieved, but mostly excited by the thought of sitting on the isolated swing set amongst the hedges of the park.

Mingyu was carrying around my drawing as I patted down the swing seat so it wouldn't get Mingyu's sweater that was draped around me dirty.

                             **************
I was worth it.

I could feel it.
Once again I felt real. Sometimes I thought, that if I had the power to see things that weren't even there, maybe all along I wasn't there either. Maybe the minimum happiness I feel is too good to be true.

Am I dreaming?

Will I wake up in hospital room?

No.

So, I'm not alit anymore.
I will not let the fire in my brain burn away my soul. I am stronger than that.

Right now, as I'm in the air, I am finally going to test myself. If my sickness really has power over me, burn me alive.
You can trick me but you aren't real. I can kill you. You can't kill me.I won't let you.

                          ***************
Embarrassment.

It surged through me as i heard the group of 13 year olds snort at my drawing.
The drawing I had made for Mingyu.

The winds were strong that day, and they had blown the heart shaped paper out of Mingyu's hand.

'Ming-gyu? Get it back p-please.'
I whispered, as my eyes filled with tears and nearly became as deep as his.

'No.' he croaked out, his voice underlined with a lingering harshness.

I turned to face him, hurt evident in my face, but then I realised.
He was embarrassed.
Embarrassed to say that the person who drew it was his boyfriend. Embarrassed to show them my fault.

My problems.

Then I realised, the drawing wasn't mine.

I drew it for Mingyu. It was Mingyu's. Anger boiled inside me as i thought about the fact that they had the guts to laugh at something that belonged to Mingyu.

My Mingyu.

I stormed to the group of kids and grabbed the piece of paper from their hands, tears still streaming down my face.

I turned around to Mingyu's shocked expression as i let my broken smile shine.

'Its f-for y-you'
I whispered, as i placed it in his palm and tightened his fingers around it.

He stuffed it in my pocket and ran back in the direction of the cottage.I ran after him to join an empty stroll back to the place I used to love.

Authors note🥀
Finally an update! We have been working really hard on the story line because we don't want this book to have a bad ending.
We made a ending you would remember ;)
++ Next chapter is the last chapter so stayy tuned!!
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
So until next time!!💓