007.

I couldn't believe it.

Curled up in the corner of my bed, I slowly rocked myself back and forth in futile attempts to soothe myself.

He didn't love me. He meant the world to me, yet I meant nothing to him.

I gave him all I had, and he gave me what I thought I needed, and now there was a lingering pain not to be good enough for someone you've tried your hardest for.
I hadn't seen him since I blacked out, yet I must've been found, as I awoke under the thin sheets of the bed.

As if on cue, my train of thoughts came to an abrupt halt, as I heard the creaking sound of the door opening, and the subtle click as it shut, footsteps echoing around the once silent room.

I didn't dare to look at who it was.I didn't need to.

Mingyu. The so-called prince.
Or should I say, life support manager.

'Wonwoo..'
It was pitiful to see how his voice still put me at a sense of ease, even after what he'd done, what he'd said.
I couldn't look.

'Wonwoo, I'm so-' He began,

'D-Don't s-speak.J-just don't.'
I whispered, my voice faint, but my stutter notably worse.

I would call it silence that followed, but my shaky hitched breaths were enough to break it.

'Do you hate me..?' He said, heartbreak evident in his voice.
I couldn't look.

I shut my eyes myself this time, hoping he would go. He didn't.

'Tell me.' He said,

'N-no.' I replied quietly , before becoming aware of the familiarity of our conversation.

'Why not..?' His voice had now lowered to the same volume as mine.

I love you too much to allow myself to hate you, but I hate myself for wanting you to stay.

'Wonwoo..Wonwoo, talk to me, please.' I felt his hand graze over mine.

'D-don't to-touch m-me.' I stated my attempts to sound intimidating failing.

His grip only tightened, his face desperate. 'Wonwoo..'

'I SAID, DON'T TOUCH ME.' I shouted whilst jerking my hand away , shocking myself with the ferocity in my voice, my actions so fierce I had ripped the sleeve on his shirt.

And that's when I saw it.

Cuts. Ranging in size and shape, littered like snowflakes along his forearm.

I couldn't believe it. Looking up through blurry eyes , i stared into the deep black pools of his own.

'Wonwoo...I'm sorry.' He whispered.

And I couldn't hold back this time,embracing him in a tight hug, where the world seemed to stop, and nothing seemed to matter anymore.

Author's Note🥀
OHHH PLOT TWIST (kinda?idk lolol)
& it killed me to write this-
WONWOO MY BABY
Next Chapter Out Sooon!!