Levi x Cold Reader ~ Warmth

Why did I have to be dragged out here, again? you thought to yourself as you watched the rest of the squad playing in the snow. Somehow, one of the members had found an empty clearing in the compound that had the perfect snow to play in, but you honestly didn't want to be out here. You weren't a fan of the coldness, but you were forced to come, anyway. You thought that maybe this would be fun for a little while, at least until your eyes uncontrollably watered because of the frigid air. You sneezed quietly and shivered a little.

"Come on, (F/N), have some fun!" Hanji yelled at you before throwing a snowball at you, hitting you square in the face. You tried not to uncontrollably cry as you wiped the snow off of your face. Suddenly, you felt another hand assist to get the snow off of you. Glancing up, you realized it was your Corporal, Levi. Your cheeks burned slightly, causing you to put your hand over your mouth.

"You brat, stop throwing snow at Cadet (L/N)." Levi muttered frustratedly. "She's already having enough trouble being out here since you idiots dragged her here."

After the rest of the squad shrugs it off and returns to their games, Levi kept a stoic look on his features as he said, "You're colder than everyone, and we've only been out here for a few minutes, Cadet."

"Yeah, well, I-I'm not used to the coldness." you stutter, your entire face numb and stinging in pain. "So sorry if I'm ruining the fun."

After an awkward moment between the two of you, you feel an arm go around your shoulders. It took you a moment to realize that it was Levi, making you blush again. "C-Corporal-"

"I'm only doing this because your shivering is annoying." Levi retorts, his gaze averting away from you as his features were dusted with a little pink. You lower your eyelids and lean your head on his shoulder. Levi doesn't protest your action, so you decide to leave your head there, relishing in the small amount of warmth he provided for you. Once you blink, several tears stream down your cheeks, and Levi glances at you. He lifts his other hand and used his thumb to wipe away your tears, causing you to flinch at his touch.

"Is it really that cold for you?" he asked, almost concerningly. You were a little thrown off by his tone, but you nodded your head slightly. He sighed and picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder. You try not to flail around like an idiot, but you gripped onto the back of his overcoat in fear that you might be dropped. Levi held back a smirk of approval and carried you inside. As he carried you away, you were facing the others, so you were able to see the many reactions to this situation. Several were giving a thumbs-up, while others were watching in slight shock. A few, however, were mouthing 'good luck' as noticably as possible. You felt confused but suddenly gripped on tighter as you felt a hand at your thigh. You blush spread like wildfire and you tensed up greatly, now making Levi smirk in approval.

Levi took you inside and placed you in front of a fireplace. You sat and shivered as Levi started the fire. Once he was finished, he looked down at you. "Still freezing?" he asked calmly. You tried shaking your head, but a chill went up your spine, causing you to shiver badly. Levi sighed again and left for a moment, returning with a blanket. He threw it over you then pulled up a chair for himself. He sat down and crossed his legs.

"Y-You can go back out if you want, Corporal." you said to him quietly.

"Just call me Levi, Cadet." Levi muttered, his eyes averted away from you. "Besides, I didn't want to be out there, anyway."

You glanced at him confusedly before returning your gaze to the fireplace. "O-Ok, Levi." you muttered, his name rolling off your tongue strangely. It appealed to you and caused your cheeks to burn slightly again. Another violent shiver appeared unexpectedly and you sneezed into your arms. You didn't see it, but Levi looked at you a little concerningly before stepping out of his chair. He sat on the ground next to you and put an arm around your shoulder. You didn't protest any of his actions, but your cheeks grew hotter by the second.