Teacher Levi x Rebellious Student Reader (Part 2) [R-13/18?] ~ Innocent

{Requested by CoLd_LiTtLe_gIrL}

I had no idea whether or not you wanted smut ._. I just kind of assumed because the first one was pretty smutty.

Also, sorry for not updating for a while again ._. I hate to admit it but I think the previous one-shot may have triggered me. Because of that, I had to take some time to prevent myself from doing anything. It's also because internet's been awful lately so I had to rewrite this one several times. Now that I'm back where there's good internet, maybe I can actually save.

Whatever the case, I still hope you enjoy.

Also, to those that said anything positive and supportive about the topic from the last one-shot, you have no idea how much I respect you. You deserve a treat, it's on me.

(As I used in the title for Submissive Levi, this story does not include normal smut [also known as "frickle frackle" to me], but still includes adult content. If you do not like adult content, do not continue. Thank you.)

{[Modern Time]}

You couldn't sleep at all the night after you had detention. Who wouldn't after their crush did all that to them? Even worse, you had to hold back the urge to tell your friends about this, or the news would spread and Levi would most likely get in a lot of trouble for doing this to one of his students.

Once it was lunchtime that day, you sat down next to your friends.

"So, did you get any action with the shorty yesterday during detention?" Your friend nudged you. You giggled for a moment before punching her in the arm.

"Like he would actually do that with one of his students." You laughed, but tried to say seriously. "I swear, you people have a worse imagination than I do, and I practically read porn during class!"

"I could hardly call it reading, (F/N)." One of your friends commented. "It is a comic, after all."

"Haha, shut up." You said sarcastically.

"Anyway, is it true that you're gonna try to get detention again, just so you can hang out with the shorty alone?" Your other friend asked you.

"Of course." You smirked.

"Maybe you can try to get suspension." Your friend suggested. "From what I've heard, Ackerman's the teacher that takes care of suspended students."

"Really?" You asked, almost hopping in your seat from how excited and giddy you felt. "But what should I do that could get me suspended?"

"Maybe you could set one of the kids on fire in science!" Your friend slammed her hand on the table. "It's the perfect way to get suspended, I promise!"

"Dude. That sounds a bit much, especially for my way of annoying people. Besides, I could end up having to pay for someone's hospital bill." You deadpanned.

"You gotta learn the difference between when someone's joking and when someone's not." Your friend commented before the two burst into laughter. You growled then smirked.

"Whatever. I hate the both of you."

{[Later That Day]}

It was nearing the time you were about to enter Levi's classroom. You felt nervous and shaky, but tried to remain calm and keep your rebellious appearance strong.

Once you turned to the hallway Levi's classroom was on, the first thing your eyes locked on was the short man himself. He glanced over to you when you were close enough and smirked, bringing a thousand shades of red to your cheeks.