Teacher Levi x Rebellious Student Reader [R-13/18?] (Modern Time) ~ Detention

{Requested by senpainoticeme}

{[Modern Time]}

"So, you ready for another torturous hour in Mr.Ackerman's class, (F/N)?" one of your friends asked you as you walked down the hallway. You were in the twelfth grade, and it was almost time to graduate, so you were much more careless about your answer.

"Pft, yeah right." you scoffed. "His class is boring as hell, I'm positive that dude'll be the death of me."

"Well, I've already been to his class today and he seemed a lot more pissed off than usual, so I'd watch out if I were you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I can handle it just fine." you told your friend before they went their seperate way. You mentally facepalmed yourself and continued walking to Mr.Ackerman's class. You honestly really liked him, but it was just the subject he taught that made you bored to death.

Entering his classroom and taking your usual seat, you took out your phone for a minute before the bell went off. Mr.Ackerman always stood outside his classroom at the doorway until the bell went off, so you knew you'd be safe at the moment. You texted one of your other friends who used their phone before class, as well.

____: Dude, you wanna try and skip class early today?

(Friend's/N): Sure. What time?

____: In fifteen min. That stupid 10/10 rule won't let us leave for ten minutes once the bell goes off.

(Friend's/N): K. See ya in a bit. Don't stare at Ackerman for too long.

____: Haha. Nice one, fuckface.

You put your phone away and sighed. The 10/10 rule was simple, yet kind of ridiculous: You weren't aloud to leave the classroom for the first and last ten minutes of class, even if it was just a restroom break.

If it wasn't obvious enough, all your friends knew about your little crush on Mr.Ackerman. You thought this would just be one of those stupid crushes that'd pass sooner or later, but after an entire semester and still no changes about your feelings toward him, you were pretty certain you were stuck with it for who knows how long. He wouldn't date one of his students anyway, you thought. So why do I like him so much, even though I know there's no chance between us?

The bell finally went off and everyone got in their seats quickly before Mr.Ackerman walked in. It was as if news about an angry teacher spread faster than news about a new student, considering everyone was quick about getting in their seat. The door slammed shut and everyone but you flinched at the sudden noise. All the students looked to see Mr.Ackerman, but you were looking mainly because he always looked stunning in his suit. His usual baige pants with his white blazer tucked under the black belt he wore all made a great combination with his thin body. The two details that made you go crazy about him were the thin glasses he wore and his black locks. All you could imagine whenever you saw him was him without his glasses and his hair a mess once you were done with hi-

Your thoughts were cut off when the sound of a hand slamming on the front table threw you off. Everyone but you flinched again as Mr.Ackerman looked up to make sure he had everyone's attention.

"If anyone thinks about stepping out of line today, they've got another thing coming." Mr.Ackerman growled, his gaze more focused on you than anyone else. You crossed your legs, folded your arms, and rolled your eyes. Somehow, Mr.Ackerman appeared right next to your desk and slammed his hand on the small table in front of you. This time, you jumped and unfolded your arms, making Mr.Ackerman secretly smirk.

"I've got my eye on you, today, (F/N)." Mr.Ackerman said lowly before returning to the subject. "Alright, so let's open to page 286 and we'll begin today's lesson."