Angry Levi x Angry Reader ~ Management

{Requested by Batman_HenderPayne}

"Today we'll be training outside, so make sure you're ready."

You sighed once you were sure your Corporal, Levi, couldn't see you. It made you frustrated to even think about it, but you were suspecting that you had a crush on him. Even though you tried to hide it, it seemed as though everyone except the Corporal himself suspected of your crush on him.

"Everything alright, (F/N)?"

You looked over to see your closest male friend, Jean. You averted your gaze and accidentally ended up fixing it on the Commander.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." you groaned.

"You look like a hunchback right now, though." Jean noted as he playfully smacked your back a bit forcefully. You let out a small yelp and reacted by smacking his arm away. He stood confusedly for a moment before putting his arm down.

"Be lucky I'm not in the mood to be punished for trying to jump you, (F/N)." Jean said before walking away.

"And what do you mean by that?" you asked loudly, but Jean didn't respond. You groaned again and buried your face in your hands. You weren't the greatest at handling having a crush, but you tried your best to ignore it and headed outside with the others.

Once everyone was outside, Levi paired up everyone, purposely skipping over you for some reason. You were about to question it, but decided you shouldn't in case he wasn't in the mood for dealing with questions, which seemed pretty obvious by the way he acted.

"Today, we'll be practicing reflexes." Levi explained to everyone. "Technically, it's still hand-to-hand combat, but the reciever will not return any hits until the giver is ready. Got it?"

Everyone saluted and said yes, then Levi released them to begin training. When he glanced at you, he almost forgot you weren't paired up with someone. You weren't paying attention, at least until he grabbed your wrist tightly, earning a jump of fear from you. He furrowed his eyebrows a bit deeper.

"I'm aware of how pissed off you've been lately, (F/N)." Levi muttered as he began walking, yanking on your arm in the process. "Just come with me and we'll figure this out."

You confusedly followed Levi back inside and he lead you to his office. He shut the door behind you and let out a sigh.

"To be honest, I'm tired of seeing you so pissed off." Levi admitted. You shot an angry glare at him, almost on the verge of letting your anger out.

"How long have you been pissed off for? Several weeks? It's annoying, you really need to stop."

"Well how am I supposed to stop being pissed if I can't figure out my problem?" you blurted out. "Besides, I have no one to talk to about it anyway because I know they'll most likely laugh at me for how I'm handling the situation!"

You suddenly felt a hand at your face as you were slapped. Raising your hand to your cheek, you looked back up at Levi and threw a fist at him.

That was a bad idea.

Levi quickly avoided your punch and threw his leg up, digging his foot deep into your stomach. You yelped and fell to the floor. Before you could get up, the Corporal kicked you several more times until you went limp. Levi knelt down to you and yanked on your (h/c) hair, forcing you to look up at him.

"You could've just calmed down and told me what was wrong, (F/N)." Levi sighed. "But you gave me no choice."

"Why...would I tell you...what's wrong with me?" you groaned, putting your hand on his shoulder and clenching on his cape tightly.