Actor Levi x Actress Reader (Modern Time) ~ Tension

{Requested by kazumiyaan}

AN:

(I didn't know what picture to use for this one, so have Levi's Japanese voice actor, Hiroshi Kamiya.)

After talking with kazumiyaan, I decided that this is just meant to be a pretty funny one-shot. If you were expecting any romantic sections in here...

You're still correct. There are still romantic (albeit, somewhat dirty) sections in this one-shot, it's just definitely not what you'd except from the Corporal. It's possible I portrayed him as a bit of a perv in this one. XD

(Also, I swear I didn't get inspiration from Karkat to make Reader-chan quite pissy. I swear.)

Anyway! OOC Levi and a lot more bad language than usual!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at all these big ass trees. Do they really expect me to say that with a straight face?"

You and your actor friend burst into a fit of laughter. "It's gonna be awesome having to see the Corporal have to say that, Levi!" You said, wiping a tear away. Coincidentally, when Levi took the job as an actor, he got the role for someone with the exact same name, so it was easy for you to call him by his name, even while on camera.

"Okay guys, it's time to reherse!" The director called to the two of you. You and Levi stood up but before you could go anywhere, you felt an arm go around your waist.

"Don't be surprised if I'm in the mood after today." Levi said huskily into your ear. "Especially after having to watch you in that 3DMG gear."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." You rolled your eyes, giving a small peck on the man's lips. The two of you had been dating for a long time, and the both of you getting a role for this TV series would only bring the two of you closer.

The two of you headed to your changing rooms and you began changing to your 3DMG gear. You were struggling so much that you fell over several times just trying to get it on.

By now, you felt as though you'd get a concussion if you tried putting the gear on again. Just then, you heard someone knock at your door.

"(F/N)?" A familiar voice asked from the other side. "Did you need help?"

"I-..." You were about to accept his offer, but you weren't the kind to give in so easily. "I think I got it."

The door opened anyway and Levi stepped in, shutting the door behind him. You looked up to see him in his outfit, bringing shades of red to your face.

"Looks like someone was lying." He folded his arms, smirking a little. Looking away embarrassedly, you didn't say anything.

"Do you not want my help?" He asked. Glancing back up, you nodded your head.

"I'm helping anyway."

"Levi, you don't need to-"

"I'm gonna, anyway." Levi interrupted, now grinning in victory. You clicked your tongue and averted your gaze.

"Fine. But if we end up having sex and not being out in time, I'm blaming you and your perverted ways."

"Don't worry, darling, I won't do that."

You looked back and jumped when you saw Levi's face practically inches away from yours, his leg placed between yours. He placed his hand on your thigh and looked down.