Thug Levi x Poor Reader ~ Hateful Love

{Requested by XxLittle-AngelxX}

Your eyes fluttered open to the sound of others conversing. You blinked a few times and took a moment to identify your surroundings. You were in a dark jail cell surrounded by either empty bowls or dirty rags. You looked to see your hand were tied behind your back with strong rope. Not attempting to untie them, you moved your head so you could see the people that were talking.

"How long has she been here for, again?" one of the two guys you could see ask.

"A few weeks, actually." the other said. "She's been in a coma since we found her, but we don't know if she's dangerous or not, so we kept her in here."

Your mind drifted off for a moment as you tried to recollect what had happened. All you remember is stumbling upon a very large wall, 50 meters tall, at the most, and slipping into unconciousness before you could get there. Then you ended up in whatever this place was. Were you inside that large wall you saw before?

Your thoughts were abruptly interrupted when the stomp of a foot made you flinch. You looked up at the person in front of you to see a rather short man. He had black locks that was split a little off towards his right side. He bared scars all over his face and he kept his eyebrows furrowed deeply. He looked as though he's been through more fights than you could count.

"So, you finally woke up." the man said rather harshly. He took out a key and unlocked the jail cell. Grabbing your hair, he yanked you up and out of your sitting position. You didn't yell in pain, but instead bit your lip until you felt like it'd bleed.

"Take her to the room. I'll be there shortly to ask her the neccessary questions." the short man told the men that were talking earlier. They nodded their head once and each one took either one of your arms.

Yeah, you'll be there shortly, you thought. Let's hope you can get there in time with those short legs of yours.

It's rare you came up with those kinds of retorts, but you couldn't help but come up with at least one in this situation. You were a bit pissed since all these men were dragging you around like this without even giving you an explanation as to what the hell was going on. But, since you thought you'd be horribly punished if you didn't follow them, you went along without fighting back.

The two men took you to a rather big room with a pole in the middle. There was a place off to the side where people could sit and watch, but no one was seated in that area. What is this, some sort of trial? you thought to yourself. The two men untied your hands, but only so they could tie your arms around the pole. They made you sit down, which you obliged nonetheless. They left you to sit there for a few minutes in silence.

Just be honest, you thought to yourself. You've done nothing wrong, just explain to that guy what happened and maybe he'll let you go.

At least, that's what you hoped.

You heard a door open and you looked up to see the short man again. He shut the door behind him and approached you. Now that the room was brighter, you could see the scars on his face a lot better, now. He had a deep scar covering a section of his left cheek and a scar in the shape of an X on the right side of his neck. He possessed plenty more scars, but most of them were tiny compared to the ones you could see clearly.

"Alright, now where did you come from?" the man asked. "And don't lie to me, or you'll be punished."

"I came from a small village called Kanazawa." you told him. "I traveled a long way alone because some monster destroyed our villa-"

You were interrupted as a foot knocked you to the ground. "I only asked where you came from." the man said harshly. "Now, tell me why you came here."